July 20, 2019, 08:22:34 AM

Author Topic: Ryan Babel  (Read 4682 times)

January 06, 2010, 07:18:26 PM
Read 4682 times

Fellainis Hairdresser

would anyone have him here?

i would, give him a run of games find some form hed be a good player imo!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 06, 2010, 07:30:23 PM
Reply #1

John C

He's got a lot of potential if you can get him interested.

But didn't the RS turn down a 9m offer from Birmingham? Apparently they value him at 12m, which rules us out.

But he is a good player. Maybe Rafa has just handled him badly.

January 06, 2010, 07:38:41 PM
Reply #2

fast lane

Just read that the rs won't let him go, even on loan.

Was wondering about this myself, would be a good addition on loan, even if only to bolster up the numbers.

He is eager to play, with the World Cup in mind.
Eljero Elia (another ex-target..) has just about taken over the left attacking spot in the Dutch national team.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 06, 2010, 07:46:01 PM
Reply #3

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He's clearly got plenty of talent.

But I can't see a deal being reached in any case.

We'd either not have enough money, or they can't take the chance that we'd make him look good.

January 06, 2010, 08:19:06 PM
Reply #4

Frantic

Don't really like the guy btw isn't he supposedly a pothead and that he can't get out of bed lol?

January 06, 2010, 08:23:59 PM
Reply #5

Rhys

We wouldnt have a chance of affording him.

He is a big talent, huge potential and should become a very good player when he gets a manager that believes in him and a run in the team.

January 06, 2010, 08:24:10 PM
Reply #6

evertonjoe

He's got no end product in my opinion and wouldn't be worth the transfer fee or wages. Plus we should only be signing really good ex-red shite

R.A.P Music

January 06, 2010, 08:27:00 PM
Reply #7

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Remember watching him in the U-21 Euros a few yrs back. Head and shoulders above any other player there
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:48:20 PM by craigeverton1878 »

January 06, 2010, 08:40:46 PM
Reply #8

Connavar

Not in a million years. I'd rather have Scott Gemmill back in Midfield, seriously. Ryan Babel is one of the most over rated, talentless, waste of space i've seen in a long time. Whatever potential he has, at the end of the day he'd rather devote his time to his DJ'ing and music, which is probably not much better than his football. Liverpool, whose financial situation is almost as bad as ours, really have lost their marbles if they're really turning down £8m for him. If i was Rafa, just before i topped myself for being an arrogant, ugly,  fuck, the last thing i'd do would be to fly Babel down to Birmingham and pay them £8m to take him off my hands!

January 06, 2010, 08:44:20 PM
Reply #9

Frantic

Not in a million years. I'd rather have Scott Gemmill back in Midfield, seriously. Ryan Babel is one of the most over rated, talentless, waste of space i've seen in a long time. Whatever potential he has, at the end of the day he'd rather devote his time to his DJ'ing and music, which is probably not much better than his football. Liverpool, whose financial situation is almost as bad as ours, really have lost their marbles if they're really turning down 8m for him. If i was Rafa, just before i topped myself for being an arrogant, ugly,  fuck, the last thing i'd do would be to fly Babel down to Birmingham and pay them 8m to take him off my hands!
:hail: :cheers: :clap: this^

January 06, 2010, 09:14:03 PM
Reply #10

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

:hail: :cheers: :clap: this^

Same thoughts exactly I think he's complete and utter bullhonky.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 09:21:04 PM by andynico »

January 06, 2010, 09:18:45 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I stopped reading at Scott Gemmill

January 06, 2010, 10:51:34 PM
Reply #12

fast lane

I stopped reading at Scott Gemmill

Quite right, has to be one of the worst posts ever.
Somebody who has only seen him play in a red shirt and 'thinks' he knows just how good he is.
Well he's not as good as Eljero Elia or Arjen Robben, but he'd definately improve our squad.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 06, 2010, 11:34:57 PM
Reply #13

John C

Quite right, has to be one of the worst posts ever.
Somebody who has only seen him play in a red shirt and 'thinks' he knows just how good he is.
Well he's not as good as Eljero Elia or Arjen Robben, but he'd definately improve our squad.

Exactly, mate. Well put.  nod

January 07, 2010, 12:51:37 AM
Reply #14

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
How old is the lad?

He would love coming to our club and playing in his right position...oh hang on :headbang: