July 24, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

Author Topic: Ryan Babel  (Read 4688 times)

January 07, 2010, 12:59:14 AM
Reply #15

DannyR

Don't really like the guy btw isn't he supposedly a pothead and that he can't get out of bed lol?
he is dutch

January 07, 2010, 02:27:50 PM
Reply #16

fast lane

Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 07, 2010, 02:47:08 PM
Reply #17

Ridge

He's got a lot of quality, but a bit of an ego I assume. I think he's a player that needs someone to motivate and have faith in him, I'm sure he was just filling his time as he had all but given up hope of getting a decent chance to impress.

All irrelevant really as they will want to sell to reinvest and we can't buy.

January 07, 2010, 03:33:56 PM
Reply #18

huck

He's got a lot of quality, but a bit of an ego I assume. I think he's a player that needs someone to motivate and have faith in him, I'm sure he was just filling his time as he had all but given up hope of getting a decent chance to impress.

All irrelevant really as they will want to sell to reinvest and we can't buy.

Agree with Ridge on this.
Le Berry

January 07, 2010, 04:17:02 PM
Reply #19

huck

Le Berry

January 07, 2010, 05:53:35 PM
Reply #20

Jamokachi

Hardly a fuck up is it? Turning up for training, yea, what a cock.

January 07, 2010, 06:14:14 PM
Reply #21

Connavar

Quite right, has to be one of the worst posts ever.
Somebody who has only seen him play in a red shirt and 'thinks' he knows just how good he is.
Well he's not as good as Eljero Elia or Arjen Robben, but he'd definately improve our squad.

Obviously i bow to your superior knowledge of Dutch Players. You and Rafa obviously know something the rest of us don't. By the way, the Scott Gemmill thing was a joke, but you got what i meant...

As for my opinion, of course i can only come to that from what i've seen of him in a Red shirt. And from those times i have seen him he's been below poor for 90% of the time. How would he improve our team? He's not better than Saha or Yakubu (who play in his preferred position). I'd rather take a gamble on Jo and Vaughan than waste money on someone who isn't passionate about Football. Maybe out on the wing he could contribute something, but isn't the reason he's falling out with Liverpool and getting a sulk on because when he plays they play him on the wing?

At the end of the day, in my humble opinion, 8m for someone who has failed to secure any kind of consistent EPL starts, for a team that has struggled in the past with injuries, is just a waste of money.

January 07, 2010, 07:19:49 PM
Reply #22

huck

Hardly a fuck up is it? Turning up for training, yea, what a cock.

I agree with you Jamo I wasn't calling him a cock or implying. Merely putting forward what red fans seem to think of him.
Le Berry

January 07, 2010, 07:36:40 PM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

We all know what they're like though :thumbsup:

January 07, 2010, 08:08:27 PM
Reply #24

fast lane

Obviously i bow to your superior knowledge of Dutch Players. You and Rafa obviously know something the rest of us don't. By the way, the Scott Gemmill thing was a joke, but you got what i meant...

As for my opinion, of course i can only come to that from what i've seen of him in a Red shirt. And from those times i have seen him he's been below poor for 90% of the time. How would he improve our team? He's not better than Saha or Yakubu (who play in his preferred position). I'd rather take a gamble on Jo and Vaughan than waste money on someone who isn't passionate about Football. Maybe out on the wing he could contribute something, but isn't the reason he's falling out with Liverpool and getting a sulk on because when he plays they play him on the wing?

At the end of the day, in my humble opinion, £8m for someone who has failed to secure any kind of consistent EPL starts, for a team that has struggled in the past with injuries, is just a waste of money.

8m?
Who said anything about buying him?
He would be welcome on loan, but as you could already read, it's not going to happen.
Why you should go to all the trouble of trying to make a funny post, when you obviously don't like the player, is beyond me.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 07, 2010, 08:22:54 PM
Reply #25

Connavar

I'm only allowed to try and make funny posts about players who I like now?

January 07, 2010, 11:58:50 PM
Reply #26

Gareth

Allegedly more interested in his Hip Hop career than his football.

January 08, 2010, 12:27:35 AM
Reply #27

cad

The RS have allegedly turned down a £9m bid from Brum, so they'll loan him to their despised neighbours?

OK.
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.