July 24, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

Author Topic: Where do you sit?  (Read 7511 times)

January 07, 2010, 11:18:08 PM
Reply #45

ihatecollina

Season tickets in Top Balcony, best view in the ground, will never give these seats up....!!
The bird in the pink is back.....

January 08, 2010, 01:50:24 AM
Reply #46

charlatan

Have been everywhere in the ground, only place I never stood was the Lower standing area in the old Park End.  Sat in the Upper of the Park End when we beat QPR in 85 to clinch the title.  Have stood thru a lot of the 80's in the Paddock and sat in the Paddock for numerous big games, notably THAT wimbledon game.  When we didn't go in the Paddock, we used to sit in either the Main Stand or the Upper Gwladys (most notably when we fucked Man U 5-0 in the 84/85 season).  Also sat in the Lower Bullens for the Bayern Munich semi.  Remember shitting myself aged 9, the first time I went in the Top Balcony v Doncaster Rovers in the FA Cup in 85 lol

Had numerous season tickets in the Upper Bullens, last one in 98/99, was just too quiet in there and I tend to get carried away at the game ;)  Had about 4 or 5 season tickets in the Family Enclosure when they first opened it 88ish onwards, then used to stand in the Lower Gwladys with my mates when I was at comprehensive school.  Had 3 season tickets in the Park End, cracking atmos and view when you get to row L or higher.

Then had a season ticket for about 5 years in the Upper Gwladys, Row N Seat 1.  Fantastic unobstructed view, great atmosphere.  Gave up 2 seasons ago, when couldn't afford to go every week any more.  Go the odd game now, wherever I can get a ticket for.

January 08, 2010, 02:05:26 AM
Reply #47

Toffee_for_life

Park End PE5

I like to be near the away fans as it gives some atmosphere no matter what the rest of Goodison is like.

January 08, 2010, 02:07:06 AM
Reply #48

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

Park End PE5

I like to be near the away fans as it gives some atmosphere no matter what the rest of Goodison is like.

Same here, I'm 1 block away from the nearest one to the away fans.

January 08, 2010, 02:39:06 AM
Reply #49

Gash

Global Moderator
Season tickets in Top Balcony, best view in the ground, will never give these seats up....!!

I'd probably agree with that. The first time in the TB, I was in row T, the back row, seats 125ish. I always try to get these seats now, means you can stand if you want, and they are bang on the half way line.