September 21, 2019, 08:12:10 PM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 29479 times)

January 05, 2017, 08:08:17 PM
Read 29479 times

Evertonian in NC

I doubt Leicester will put a strong team out, the champions league and survival is more of a priority to them.

I'd say give Lukaku a rest but they is nobody else to play up top is there, he won't bring Niasse in so i'd go

Joel
Coleman
Holgate
Funes-Mori
Baines

Valencia
Barry
Davies
Mirallas

Barkley
Lukaku

Or maybe start Valencia up front, I don't fucking know

Especially like this because I want to see the youngsters paired up in central defence.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 07, 2017, 09:10:03 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

None of the radio links work outside the UK, fortunately the EvertonTV commentary does.

Do you have a direct link to that?  The "match centre" page keeps crashing before it can load for me.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 07, 2017, 09:12:17 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

finally found this on YouTube for non-UK folk (radio feed):

January 07, 2017, 09:25:31 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Sounds like Leicester had a clear breakaway that Joel stopped.

January 07, 2017, 09:43:31 PM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

Did Rom just miss a sitter??

January 07, 2017, 10:04:08 PM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

I thought my feed was neutral, but seems it's Lester's crew.  They are, shall one say, much more dispassionate and even-handed in their approach to calling the game.  AND NO READING DUMBASS MESSAGES FROM LISTENERS.

January 07, 2017, 10:04:47 PM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

January 07, 2017, 10:24:43 PM
Reply #7

Evertonian in NC

January 07, 2017, 10:29:01 PM
Reply #8

Evertonian in NC

well, looks like a loss now.  Everton OUT

January 07, 2017, 10:32:09 PM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

all together now:  Mickey.  Fookin.  Mouse.

January 07, 2017, 10:32:47 PM
Reply #10

Evertonian in NC

Desperate times when Kone is coming on.

Christ, he was too shit for the African Euros??

January 07, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
Reply #11

Evertonian in NC

am just saying what the commentators said, robles is crap tho, how he convinced anyone he is a goal keeper i will never know

Lester radio said much the same, FWIW

January 07, 2017, 11:47:27 PM
Reply #12

Evertonian in NC

The League of this year is NOT the League of last year.  The once-in-a-generation opportunity to slingshot yourself to the top through hard work, spit, and polish is no longer available.  Kudos to Rainieri and his crew for accomplishing it.  Never again let it said it is IMPOSSIBLE, but it also doesn't mean that is the new FLOOR of what a good manager should be able to accomplish.  That's loony bin kind of thought.

We are having a NORMAL rebuild/transition season.  And as I said before this pitch-shitting, we do not have a roster that's really built for a deep cup run anyway.  So, it sucks...but it is what it is, and not really any more than that.

Now...stop dicking around over 1-2m and get our transfer targets in stat.  We can't be pissing away points with 7th being all that's left in the season, even as a long shot.