October 23, 2019, 06:31:33 PM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 31096 times)

January 07, 2017, 11:13:19 PM
Reply #15

Bally

Administrator
Who will join a mid table club out of all cup competitions vs teams in cup comps AND vs teams who are in the CL?
If they see that a club in transition are finishing 7th after the previous managements exploits left us toothless then why not
It's the roll I way

January 07, 2017, 11:18:17 PM
Reply #16

Bally

Administrator

Ok, lets logically look at this.

I say players are shite, everyone says I'm wrong, they then leave for Championship teams and barely get in the team. Meanwhile everyone else has a love in with Besic (who is completely shit and over rated) and REFUSED to see for 2 years that Gareth Barry slows our play down and our pressing.

That isn't fantasy, its reality. Just like being being out of the FA Cup and another 4 months of mediocrity. Ranieri sorted Leicester our in as little time.

One player being Naismith
All but you can see the potential in Besic you're just being contrary.
We are not fucking Leicester
Yeah the reality is we're out of the cup
It's the roll I way

January 08, 2017, 12:12:00 PM
Reply #17

Bally

Administrator
Are you calling Mark Pembridge  legend? Decent player but dear me.......
Enough
It's the roll I way

January 08, 2017, 02:21:53 PM
Reply #18

Bally

Administrator
I was genuinely interested in what people had to say about Koeman calling out the board - but if it was discussed, it's lost amongst all the pages of people abusing each other. What an absolute cunt-fest this site has become. Makes me long for the days of Stavros.

Great site lads.
Red X in the top right hand corner mate
It's the roll I way

January 08, 2017, 02:40:41 PM
Reply #19

Bally

Administrator
Wasn't meant to be constructive fella, and I wasn't being sarcastic, this site is nothing like GOT.
Mods need to sort what exactly,
Grown men bitching at each other for a couple of hours after a fucking shite game, its what's happened on here for years and I've said the same for years, everyone has a choice, read it or don't, it's simple, the mods do a lot on here and we have got to a point because of our hard work that this place is self policing up to a point, we're here to make sure no one oversteps now, all the rest is just piss and wind.
We say it all the time, if you think it's offensive, report it, we will then either sort it or ignore it, we don't throw our weight about, we don't splatter shit all over the place.
If you don't like something personally red x it, it's a simple process, as mods we don't get the red x option we have to read it.
We really shouldn't be telling adults how to behave unless they're racist /homophobic /cunts
It's the roll I way