October 17, 2019, 02:26:06 AM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 30522 times)

January 07, 2017, 10:49:16 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What an absolutely shite season.

But everyone's cool with 7th and Uefa Cup aren't they?

That'll keep our best players. Deffo.  :headbang:
You could argue our best players should be doing better in games like this

Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 10:52:47 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Being dumped out at home in the FA Cup by a team we beat 2 weeks ago at their place. What the fuck is Kone doing on the pitch?

Koeman has to be questioned for this, and take some serious stick, as do the players.
He has gone full strength with the players he has available

We lost

If he made ten changes and we lost fair enough

Oh and I really don't get it that we were losing and he brought on the only attacking option of the bench on.... That's just mad isn't it
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:03:57 PM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Start of the season most of the threads on aims for the manager this year was for mid table. Instead of just criticizing me ad-hominem - why do you or nobody else actually answer the question?

Our fans are satisfied with mid table/7th place and will let a manager off the hook for it just because he is on 5m a year and the owner off because he's going to impoverish the Walton area and fuck off to prime land in the City Centre.
I fail to see how you think with the squad we have how 7th, in a new managers first season, is bad?

Where did you expect us to finish after two seasons of utter trash?

I'll admit a good cup run would have been nice but it's not like he rotated the squad and fucked it up

There's loads on here annoyed about the result but ffs we are at the min what we are

We have just lost at home to the champions and a champions league last 16 team
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:10:07 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
When did the FA Cup become an attraction to signing players?

The cup means fuck all to players until it's the semis

To think us being knocked out of this will effect transfers is nonsense
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:15:48 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Who had a easy-ish draw in the CL and are near the bottom of the league. We got KO'd from the cup at home. Now we have nothing to play for clap clap clap 'he's rebuilding the squad' and all that.

This is a manager who has for reasons i cannot understand wanting to spunk 24m on Schenderlin and continues to be fascinated with buying Wingers when we already have far too many, and wants to buy a new CB who we don't deseperately need.

Then he sees us dumped out the FA Cup in the 3rd Round at home, and Norwich beat us at home, and you and our fans dont have a problem with that? "Move onto the next game'.

We CONSTANTLY on this forum when we had no manager in the summer asked for a WINNER and someone to change our own and the players mentality.

Here I am, being a winner - although @Brownie20 says 'its the same old point' which he never ever ever answers. Is finishing where we are hoping to selling the club short, attractive to new signings and below our abilties?

We have finished in the bottom half for two seasons

A new manager comes in and it takes time to get his tactics over as the players had it easy for said two seasons

We coukd finish 7th, four places above
That's an improvement

Am I happy with Everton being 7th?
No
Am I happy with finishing top half after the shite last two years? Yes

Schneirdelein was, at soton, one of the best midfielders in the country, so much so man u splashed out a lot of money for him
If koeman thinks he is an improvement on Barry then sound, fuck Thomas, you've moaned more than anyone about Barry

If your implying koeman is not a winner, check his cv

You want to be a winner, we all do but some, appreciate, it takes fucking time

A question to you. Who do you want in charge?
Where do you feel this Everton side should be in the league?
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:33:50 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

If Ranier can sort a Leicester side out in 1 season and get them evne just into the CL let alone winning the league, so can RK. That should be our aim.

We need improvement in midfield, and we've discussed @Jimmy before I and others would love to see a Mark Van Bommell/Gattuso type player in that midfield which sure, would be an upgrade on Barry. Is Schenderlin is that player, cool, but at the moment, I think he is overpriced and not that player.

But whatever, I'll carry on asking valid questions and making my point in amongst the stupid shouts of 'your being a child'.

This isn't about me, whatsoever. Its about Everton FC being the best team and msot ambitious it can be,

Today was completely shit. Finishing 7th is completely shit. When Liverpool finished 7th they sacked their manager. We finish 7th and shrug our shoulders.

I'd keep Koeman but like Si, I'm not sure sometimes about him. Despite his CV.

Leicester was a total fluke, it will never, imo, happen again. If anything it's made it harder for anyone to do that again

You didn't see my post yesterday about schneirdelein winning the most tackles in the pl since 2012 then? I've not seen that much of him but when I did he looked strong, mobile and with a pass in him.

I'm not, nor woukd call you a child, I love your passion for Everton, I'm questioning you cos I think you want too much too soon

You didn't answer me on who you want here?

I think Everton are being ambitious as we can be at this point in time, step by step we will, hopefully, get there pal

Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:39:40 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can this not be the Thomas thread?
In his defence he is asking questions that on his opinion he needs asking

That's stoking debate
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:40:16 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thomas you are a fucking tit.

I get the impression it doesn't take long for people in your presence to want to give you a left hook.
No need for that
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:43:47 PM
Reply #23

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:48:07 PM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely