October 22, 2019, 06:27:49 AM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 30965 times)

January 07, 2017, 11:03:20 PM
Read 30965 times

burkey17

Piss poor performance and it's disgraceful that we lose after going one ahead at home. Not enough quality on the books and I'm sad to say we have not got enough characters at our Football Club at the mo. Yeah we got beat by the 'Champions' who have won one game on the road this Season but we let another opportunity go again.

January 08, 2017, 12:09:54 AM
Reply #1

burkey17

Yeah some good points on here as well as Thomas who like myself finds it hard to 'accept' our mediocrity.
Yes 7th I would be 'happy' with after the last 2 Seasons. I am not going to do somersaults but at least it would be progress. Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if we finished between 7-10
I go to the Home games although results wise have been good,performance wise not the best.
I wanted Koeman but so far I have been disappointed how we have been set up. at times. I don't know what was going on, on the Right today Coleman/Holgate and the subs? I thought Valencia although not the best was causing problems. Maybe fitness? Subs generally? Kone?!
Unfortunately yes it will take time to change- but for me Mori is not the best and I think Williams has struggled with the chopping and changing.
Jags and Barry have been great stalwarts for us and I hope it does not go the same way as Howard. I don't think it will. There are so many average players at our Club and it will take 4 'windows' for them to be moved on. We all know the names.....We are in the 2nd 'window' so I am trying to be 'optimistic'. I'm pissed off that we have been knocked out but as I sulk into my pint after another 3rd Round defeat I am trying to be optimistic?! And I will be there again next week... but I want the Manager to step up as well!