September 17, 2019, 01:17:34 PM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 28715 times)

January 07, 2017, 11:19:28 PM
Reply #300

toffee_scot

Its a valid point, why will nobody answer questions like this directly?

'Oh he goes on a lot' yeah because nobody answers what I pitch at people.

So again, your happy with 7th.

What players are happy to join a team like that?

I would love nothing more than for Everton to be competing at the very top end of the table and become one of the top clubs in the country again.

But after the two very poor seasons we've had with a manager who pretty much let standards slip, we were all pretty much made aware that this season would be a transition especially with a manager who thinks a lot differently to the previous one. Unfortunately there will be some very painful moments like today but we have to hope that things will improve considerably under this new regime and the club from the very top all the way to the bottom are working on that.

To be honest, if you had told me after we lost 3-0 to Sunderland last season that we would start the new year in 7th place after 18 games despite being knocked out of both cups, I would have absolutely taken it.

Things are progressing slowly - lets hope we can finish the season strongly and next season we should be in a better position to challenge for the cups

January 07, 2017, 11:20:15 PM
Reply #301

Tinga

8 notifications in 30 seconds can make that difficult.

But I gave up long ago, people will not confront that if Valencia wouldn't tolerate Koeman managing a team with performances like ours, why do we?

People will not confront and refused to do so for 2 years to the point they made a villain out of me, that Gareth Barry slows our play down, cannot press in the way we need the team to be doing, and leaves space behind him because he is too slow.

People cannot accept Ashley Williams has mostly been poor and a flop this season. But thats 'unfair' on a 'great pro' so I get shit for that as well.

People cannot accept Ross Barkley is a decent player like I've said for years like every other Football Pro in the game, yet they laud Besic.

People deny saying in the summer we need winners in management and in the team - then when we get knocked out of both cups, they ACCEPT IT and then give somebody who is gutted and fed up of it loads of stick. Sound.

What the fuck are you talking about, you stopped taking your meds or something?

January 07, 2017, 11:20:54 PM
Reply #302

BlueNoseMike

Here I am, being a winner - although @Brownie20 says 'its the same old point' which he never ever ever answers. Is finishing where we are hoping to selling the club short, attractive to new signings and below our abilties?

Charlie Sheen also viewed himself as a winner. Truth is he was a deluded cunt living in dreamland!

WINNING!

January 07, 2017, 11:22:07 PM
Reply #303

Simon Paul

Administrator
Well that was shit

Thanks Everton

On the plus side, Arouna Kone hasn't died

January 07, 2017, 11:23:10 PM
Reply #304

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Charlie Sheen also viewed himself as a winner. Truth is he was a deluded cunt living in dreamland!

WINNING!

I've got the trophies and honours to prove it though. And I didn't need tiger blood 👍
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 07, 2017, 11:23:45 PM
Reply #305

blue1948

Its a valid point, why will nobody answer questions like this directly?

'Oh he goes on a lot' yeah because nobody answers what I pitch at people.

So again, your happy with 7th.

What players are happy to join a team like that?
I will answer you ,the players of teams lower than 7th

January 07, 2017, 11:25:21 PM
Reply #306

Thomas

We have finished in the bottom half for two seasons

A new manager comes in and it takes time to get his tactics over as the players had it easy for said two seasons

We coukd finish 7th, four places above
That's an improvement

Am I happy with Everton being 7th?
No
Am I happy with finishing top half after the shite last two years? Yes

Schneirdelein was, at soton, one of the best midfielders in the country, so much so man u splashed out a lot of money for him
If koeman thinks he is an improvement on Barry then sound, fuck Thomas, you've moaned more than anyone about Barry

If your implying koeman is not a winner, check his cv

You want to be a winner, we all do but some, appreciate, it takes fucking time

A question to you. Who do you want in charge?
Where do you feel this Everton side should be in the league?

If Ranier can sort a Leicester side out in 1 season and get them evne just into the CL let alone winning the league, so can RK. That should be our aim.

We need improvement in midfield, and we've discussed @Jimmy before I and others would love to see a Mark Van Bommell/Gattuso type player in that midfield which sure, would be an upgrade on Barry. Is Schenderlin is that player, cool, but at the moment, I think he is overpriced and not that player.

But whatever, I'll carry on asking valid questions and making my point in amongst the stupid shouts of 'your being a child'.

This isn't about me, whatsoever. Its about Everton FC being the best team and msot ambitious it can be,

Today was completely shit. Finishing 7th is completely shit. When Liverpool finished 7th they sacked their manager. We finish 7th and shrug our shoulders.

I'd keep Koeman but like Si, I'm not sure sometimes about him. Despite his CV.
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 07, 2017, 11:26:04 PM
Reply #307

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus Christ another thread fucked up.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 07, 2017, 11:27:04 PM
Reply #308

Thomas

WINNING!

Considering he's earnt millions acting in Hollywood Blockbusters (Platoon etc) and been married to Denise Richards, I'd say thats winning. To suggest he isn't because your implying its because he has HIV, is poor taste.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 07, 2017, 11:28:10 PM
Reply #309

Thomas

I would love nothing more than for Everton to be competing at the very top end of the table and become one of the top clubs in the country again.

But after the two very poor seasons we've had with a manager who pretty much let standards slip, we were all pretty much made aware that this season would be a transition especially with a manager who thinks a lot differently to the previous one. Unfortunately there will be some very painful moments like today but we have to hope that things will improve considerably under this new regime and the club from the very top all the way to the bottom are working on that.

To be honest, if you had told me after we lost 3-0 to Sunderland last season that we would start the new year in 7th place after 18 games despite being knocked out of both cups, I would have absolutely taken it.

Things are progressing slowly - lets hope we can finish the season strongly and next season we should be in a better position to challenge for the cups

Right, thats an answer. 'Heres my hand and here's my heart' as they say mate @toffee_scot

January 07, 2017, 11:28:19 PM
Reply #310

BlueNoseMike

@Thomas Naismith scored a last minute goal to keep his team in the cup! Surely you must agree he is world class

January 07, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
Reply #311

Thomas

Jesus Christ another thread fucked up.

Are you one of those people who just says stuff like 'omg thooooooooooooooo' ???

If not, quit with posts like that.

January 07, 2017, 11:29:40 PM
Reply #312

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Are you one of those people who just says stuff like 'omg thooooooooooooooo' ???

If not, quit with posts like that.

Ill post what i like
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 07, 2017, 11:30:11 PM
Reply #313

Thomas

@Thomas Naismith scored a last minute goal to keep his team in the cup! Surely you must agree he is world class

We haven't won a trophy in 22 years, it will be 23 after this.

To be honest, all players for the last 21 have let us down.

January 07, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
Reply #314

Thomas

Ill post what i like

But your a bit 'off' arent you with being criticized for it, but dead dead cool about being first onto me when I kick off about us being shit?

Twisted logic.