September 22, 2019, 07:14:58 PM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 29508 times)

January 07, 2017, 11:31:07 PM
Reply #315

Simon Paul

Administrator
What were the subs about as well?

Ah well, at least Moshiri won't be arsed.

January 07, 2017, 11:32:15 PM
Reply #316

Thomas

What the fuck are you talking about, you stopped taking your meds or something?

Great, Disablism. Reported to mods.
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 07, 2017, 11:33:18 PM
Reply #317

Thomas

What were the subs about as well?

Ah well, at least Moshiri won't be arsed.

Yep, that saviour who relies on someone else to put the money in, at least on the commercial side anyway.

In the words of Peter Johnson

'As long as Everton beat Liverpool and Big Dunc scores a few, it all calms down'.

I think our current owner thinks the same way.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 07, 2017, 11:33:39 PM
Reply #318

velimski

January 07, 2017, 11:33:50 PM
Reply #319

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

If Ranier can sort a Leicester side out in 1 season and get them evne just into the CL let alone winning the league, so can RK. That should be our aim.

We need improvement in midfield, and we've discussed @Jimmy before I and others would love to see a Mark Van Bommell/Gattuso type player in that midfield which sure, would be an upgrade on Barry. Is Schenderlin is that player, cool, but at the moment, I think he is overpriced and not that player.

But whatever, I'll carry on asking valid questions and making my point in amongst the stupid shouts of 'your being a child'.

This isn't about me, whatsoever. Its about Everton FC being the best team and msot ambitious it can be,

Today was completely shit. Finishing 7th is completely shit. When Liverpool finished 7th they sacked their manager. We finish 7th and shrug our shoulders.

I'd keep Koeman but like Si, I'm not sure sometimes about him. Despite his CV.

Leicester was a total fluke, it will never, imo, happen again. If anything it's made it harder for anyone to do that again

You didn't see my post yesterday about schneirdelein winning the most tackles in the pl since 2012 then? I've not seen that much of him but when I did he looked strong, mobile and with a pass in him.

I'm not, nor woukd call you a child, I love your passion for Everton, I'm questioning you cos I think you want too much too soon

You didn't answer me on who you want here?

I think Everton are being ambitious as we can be at this point in time, step by step we will, hopefully, get there pal

Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:34:50 PM
Reply #320

Thomas

Do you honestly think being in the 4th round of the FA would swing a transfer our way ?

Because we would be in the hunt, in with a shout, stuff still to play for.

January 07, 2017, 11:35:30 PM
Reply #321

Tinga

Great, Disablism. Reported to mods.

No really. What the hell are you talking mentioning Besic in this thread?.

January 07, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
Reply #322

BlueNoseMike

Considering he's earnt millions acting in Hollywood Blockbusters (Platoon etc) and been married to Denise Richards, I'd say thats winning. To suggest he isn't because your implying its because he has HIV, is poor taste.

Yes, because that is what I was implying mate, clearly :/

Have you not got any Bhoys in Green to talk to, I'll give you mates details, he's a Celtic fan. He also throws realistic expectations out the window in favour of fantasy

January 07, 2017, 11:38:20 PM
Reply #323

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Because we would be in the hunt, in with a shout, stuff still to play for.

Players sign for 4 1/2 years.

They won't be looking at whether we're still in the cup or not this season.

January 07, 2017, 11:38:26 PM
Reply #324

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can this not be the Thomas thread?

January 07, 2017, 11:39:12 PM
Reply #325

BlueBeagle

Thomas you are a fucking tit.

I get the impression it doesn't take long for people in your presence to want to give you a left hook.

January 07, 2017, 11:39:40 PM
Reply #326

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can this not be the Thomas thread?
In his defence he is asking questions that on his opinion he needs asking

That's stoking debate
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:40:02 PM
Reply #327

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Critically I wouldn't have took Barkley off and Valencia might add something to system as well but he's a fucking shocking footballer, he's this season's Strac.

January 07, 2017, 11:40:16 PM
Reply #328

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thomas you are a fucking tit.

I get the impression it doesn't take long for people in your presence to want to give you a left hook.
No need for that
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2017, 11:40:31 PM
Reply #329

Thomas

Leicester was a total fluke, it will never, imo, happen again. If anything it's made it harder for anyone to do that again

You didn't see my post yesterday about schneirdelein winning the most tackles in the pl since 2012 then? I've not seen that much of him but when I did he looked strong, mobile and with a pass in him.

I'm not, nor woukd call you a child, I love your passion for Everton, I'm questioning you cos I think you want too much too soon

You didn't answer me on who you want here?

I think Everton are being ambitious as we can be at this point in time, step by step we will, hopefully, get there pal

Fluke? Ok. Never happen again.

RP Leipzig. Thats a fluke as well.

So is Hagi's team in Romania formed in 2009 beating Steaua (currently) to the LIGA 1 title.

Excuses, excuses.

Otherwise Jimmy, fair answer. Cheers for not talking to me like an arsehole. There's a lack of respect on this forum and the constant ignorance of 'oh i cant rememebr some of the sensible stuff he's chucked on here over 11 years' or even just in the summer, annoys me, as do the 'your not arsed about us' or 'get off to a Celtic Forum' that @Brownie20 seems to find very in vogue at the moment, as like everybody else I really do care. I wasted 8 years of my life going all over the UK and  Europe and I look back now and we won nothing. I've seen us beat Liverpool x4 in my life, win 1 cup in my life, and today we go out of the FA Cup.

People complain and seem confused at me supporting 2 clubs yet go ape shit when i get really upset about how ordinary Everton are. Twisted logic.