October 18, 2019, 10:32:59 AM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 30620 times)

January 06, 2017, 03:59:05 PM
Read 30620 times

Alanvideo

Anyone picking up tickets at Bullens Road tomorrow be advised there will be big queues due to issues with email confirmations not being sent out in some cases. Make sure you have the card you paid with and something that shows your customer number.
( Just had email from the club about this )
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 06, 2017, 05:59:40 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Just when you think we're moving forwards towards being a professionally run club again....
.............to be fair ,the system works well normally. Just a matter of having some proof of purchase if your email hasn't come through.

January 07, 2017, 10:03:05 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

January 08, 2017, 01:13:09 AM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

Because this is such an awesome thread let me just ask... does anyone still think the 2 cup semi's last year mean nothing? Did we even win a cup game this season?

And that is why people last season hoping we lose to get Martinez fired just pissed me off. It's not often we close to silverware. How we didn't support the team to the fullest just baffled me.
............what the fuck are you on about ? we took 35,000 to Wembley for a semi we knew we would contrive to lose and we sang our hearts out. I call that the fullest support but you're baffled ?