October 19, 2019, 10:46:02 PM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 30732 times)

January 07, 2017, 10:34:08 PM
Read 30732 times

Ih8redshite

Are the players really this shite, nothing at all to do with management? Or both. Serious questions over Koeman, I've been saying it for months

January 08, 2017, 02:32:14 AM
Reply #1

Ih8redshite

Nobheads calling for  Koemans head

Evertonians are twats
I think you will find it's mostly people pissed off with the performances we have endured this season. Prove me wrong but I've seen every game so far and as of yet have not seen a decent performance over the 90 mins. You can't come in as a manager and make the excuse that it's a long term project week after week. He has a responsibility to find a winning formula with the squad that he has. Imagine if Moyes had come in all those years ago when we were in the brink of relegation and said basically the squad is shit and we need to spend. He got the best out of what he had and made us hard to beat. Koeman is defensive minded and he's we have improved slightly but it would of been pretty fuckin hard not too. We still leak goals and sadly we don't seem to be able to hold a lead. So questions do have to be asked of Koeman.

January 08, 2017, 02:54:49 AM
Reply #2

Ih8redshite

Fuck it I'm sick of fellow fans being hood winked by Koeman. Bore off with he needs more time to mould the squad. State the fuckin obvious. Whilst this is correct he also as a priority needs to orchestrate the players he has into a squad that believes in itself and plays for each other. To me there is no passion and yes the players shouldn't need it but ours obviously do and that comes from the top down. The shittest of teams in regards to technical ability can still play for each other and work hard and with passion. If he brought 8 new players in right now there is no guarantee that they would all click and play passionate winning football. He's got to prove he can atleast progress with what we have and for me he hasn't and neither has Walsh. For me Williams was not the answer and I said this before we signed him