November 23, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 15248 times)

January 13, 2017, 03:34:05 PM
Read 15248 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Sunday 1.30pm.

January 13, 2017, 03:37:35 PM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

We will win here.

January 13, 2017, 03:41:59 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

Stones V Lukaku, Revenge of the Rom!!!

Home win

COYB

January 13, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Would take a draw right now.

January 13, 2017, 04:41:24 PM
Reply #4

TheTone

nice one, tasty Sunday afternoons footie in store

A win for us and Rooney getting the winner against the shite would be sound

January 13, 2017, 05:17:13 PM
Reply #5

Ramjam

nice one, tasty Sunday afternoons footie in store

A win for us and Rooney getting the winner against the shite would be sound

Yep I'd settle for that then Rooney would have the monkey off his back and become an Evertonian once more
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 13, 2017, 05:36:20 PM
Reply #6

Lxxx

Crowd will be up for this after a few hours on the ale. New players will buoy the squad up. On the telly and we always do well against them.

Cue a shite early goal as per usual and a comfortable defeat.

January 13, 2017, 05:38:50 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

3-2 to us - with Stones missing a sitter for them in a goalmouth scramble after a corner.

Or something

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 13, 2017, 05:45:45 PM
Reply #8

hill135

I think they are actually quite vulnerable. They defend with even less players than an RM team.

Play aggressively against these and we could get a win. I think we'll lose though.

January 13, 2017, 05:51:47 PM
Reply #9

MmmBlueRamirez

Press press press press.

Then hopefully stones falls on his arse and Rom Romps home.

1-0
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 13, 2017, 05:56:07 PM
Reply #10

Robioto

I think this will be a narrow loss or a score draw. City are a good side but extremely predictable under Guardiola, if we work hard enough pressing from the front (especially that numpty keeper and Stones) we are good enough to get a result. Going to miss Gana though, I think Schniderlin will start.

January 13, 2017, 06:48:10 PM
Reply #11

Bluenose 91

Press these high up the pitch and we'll beat them.

Force them to give it back to that clown in goal as much as possible.

January 13, 2017, 06:48:24 PM
Reply #12

mikey_blue

3-0 to the Ev'. Lukaku hatrick, 3 assists from Stones.

January 13, 2017, 06:49:45 PM
Reply #13

BlueNoseMike

I think this will be a narrow loss or a score draw. City are a good side but extremely predictable under Guardiola, if we work hard enough pressing from the front (especially that numpty keeper and Stones) we are good enough to get a result. Going to miss Gana though, I think Schniderlin will start.

Yeah Gana is a big miss, him and schneiderlin would have given us the legs in midfield to press. I'm a massive fan of Barry but he doesn't have the energy or ability to press and hound players anymore.

Although Davies can do this I think we need the experience of Barry in there instead. We saw with Leicester's second goal last week that Davies still has a lot to learn and this is a big game.

Robles/Stek
Coleman Williams Jags Baines
Lennon Barry Schneiderlin Valencia
                  Barkley
                 Lukaku

Valencia and Barkley can swap around to confuse and get into space, Lennon can press well so he gets the nod for me over Mirallas. Having said that Mirallas seems to have found his confidence again and I'd fancy him score

Tough one.

Fuck it get Mirallas running at their full backs. Think full back is their weakest position and we need exploit it

January 13, 2017, 06:52:53 PM
Reply #14

Rodenplav64

I think they are actually quite vulnerable. They defend with even less players than an RM team.

Play aggressively against these and we could get a win. I think we'll lose though.

True . I would give Mirallas the job of chasing down Stones and the goalie for the first half . When he is fucked bring on Lennon or Valencia to do the same . Don't give them any time what so ever on the ball . Lukaku can amble around till his chance comes .