November 20, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 15162 times)

January 16, 2017, 04:20:15 PM
Reply #765

Lxxx

We were fucking boss but City were embarrassing.Their fans should be livid with that performance. They look like a half-a-billion pound rendition of a Martinez team.

That's actually a fair comparison. They look like we did last season, but with a bit more quality in the final third to bail them out.

January 16, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
Reply #766

Macca77

Heatmap from the game released

January 16, 2017, 04:51:24 PM
Reply #767

Toddacelli

On BlueMoon their post match thread (Which was started when Davies scored) is 116 pages long!!!

That's a lot of angry mancs

Toddacelli likes this

nod

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 16, 2017, 05:16:57 PM
Reply #768

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
On BlueMoon their post match thread (Which was started when Davies scored) is 116 pages long!!!

All on about shit defending, slow build up play, keepers conceding every shot and players having no heart.  Its exactly like a Martinez era post match thread.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 16, 2017, 07:29:47 PM
Reply #769

Robioto

Ha just read a bit of this. Rarely read opposition forums but I'm still enjoying yesterdays result and want to continue that enjoyment while having my lunch at work. :) In the main from what I read most posts are pretty sensible (and reminicent of the Leicester thread in some cases!).

Although one poster said that not one of our players would get in the City team, which got me thinking, he is wrong, I'd suggest at least 4 of our back 5 (including GK) and Gana would get in thier team and maybe Rom.

January 16, 2017, 07:37:18 PM
Reply #770

Macca77

City fans are deluded, they reckon they've got world class players, this couldn't be further from the truth, they've got one in Aguero, De Bruyne might get there one day, but the rest are just overpaid and very average

January 16, 2017, 09:52:23 PM
Reply #771

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Just got interviewed in town by The Premier League for a word about Everton's youngsters and how they performed yesterday.

We're going to conquer the world aren't we?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 16, 2017, 10:51:22 PM
Reply #772

bigmanbob

City fans are deluded, they reckon they've got world class players, this couldn't be further from the truth, they've got one in Aguero, De Bruyne might get there one day, but the rest are just overpaid and very average
Silva possibly as well, but I get your point

January 17, 2017, 01:20:45 AM
Reply #773

bacon sarnie

Haven't enjoyed an Everton game that much for years. Absolutely fucking brilliant. What a laugh what a day!

January 17, 2017, 11:05:40 AM
Reply #774

blue1948

Two days on and I keep watching the 20 min video ,this is what we all want to see ,that fight the blue in their veins .It could be a lot more down to Tom Davies ,it could have served as a wake up call to some of the squad that they have even less chance now of making the team

January 18, 2017, 04:13:06 AM
Reply #775

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Two days on and I keep watching the 20 min video ,this is what we all want to see ,that fight the blue in their veins .It could be a lot more down to Tom Davies ,it could have served as a wake up call to some of the squad that they have even less chance now of making the team

Im still doing the fucking poznan, dunno about anyone else.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red