November 21, 2017, 01:26:32 AM

Author Topic: Two Unreal Things  (Read 5230 times)

January 09, 2010, 11:40:33 PM
Reply #15

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I think we've finally found someone who can take a corner for us and beat the first man.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

deCoubertin

January 09, 2010, 11:42:28 PM
Reply #16

.Rimbo.

We thought that about Bily, though, Vermi', and Baines. I think players just go through rough spells with it.

As for Caveben's point, it's valid. If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win the raffle, which is unfortunately what I was saying to myself after the illiterate cunt scored for the shite at Goodison the other week.

January 09, 2010, 11:42:45 PM
Reply #17

Cantoffie

I think we've finally found someone who can take a corner for us and beat the first man.
or not sky it out for a throw on the opposite side.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

January 09, 2010, 11:44:02 PM
Reply #18

John C

1) Donovan's ball for Osman's goal!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4417558/

2) Pienaar's goal. Total class.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4418162/

Excellent link, mate.

Wow, the Pienaar chip was sheer class.  :hail:

January 09, 2010, 11:44:54 PM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We thought that about Bily, though, Vermi', and Baines. I think players just go through rough spells with it.

As for Caveben's point, it's valid. If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win the raffle, which is unfortunately what I was saying to myself after the illiterate cunt scored for the shite at Goodison the other week.

Bily can though, he just isnt taking them for some reason.

Mascherano didn't score for the shite ;)
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 09, 2010, 11:45:42 PM
Reply #20

.Rimbo.

Bily can though, he just isnt taking them for some reason.

Mascherano didn't score for the shite ;)

Okay then, Yobo, in his neanderthal-like thinking, decided to turn a goal kick into a goal, but the principle is still there.

January 09, 2010, 11:46:34 PM
Reply #21

American Blue

Gutted that it was a draw, but with all things considered I can say that we are definitely on the upswing. C'mon you blues!
All Together Now...For Everton!!!

January 09, 2010, 11:56:27 PM
Reply #22

Midfield General

Pienaar is god

January 10, 2010, 12:25:24 AM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair Ossie's header was miles better than Gerrard's that everyone was eulogising over.

At least Ossie was looking at the ball!

January 10, 2010, 12:29:56 AM
Reply #24

toffee_scot

Steven Pienaar is finally getting some recognition! Don't think that's a great thing for us as a club, but well done Stevie lad! You've worked your bollocks off for three years now.

He seems to be scoring a few more goals as well.

January 10, 2010, 12:30:03 AM
Reply #25

Thom

Administrator
To be fair Ossie's header was miles better than Gerrard's that everyone was eulogising over.

At least Ossie was looking at the ball!

Agreed. Couldn't believe how much raved about Gerrard's goal. Osman got above Gallas for his as well!

January 10, 2010, 12:50:45 AM
Reply #26

Ridge

"absolutely brilliant counteracking"

Cahill's ball was good as well, I enjoy Neville's clearance where he went through the player. Fellaini also had several great moments, it looked like anything that came within a couple of metres of him was going to be his.

January 10, 2010, 03:07:01 AM
Reply #27

Irish Blue 7

a fantastic finish, actually for both goals, i really hope we get pienaar contract sorted soon

January 10, 2010, 05:12:42 AM
Reply #28

Mugsyefc

how good was phil neville's tackle and block about 10 minutes before pienaars goal! Superb!
Blue 4 Everr

January 10, 2010, 02:53:25 PM
Reply #29

phillyt

Two great goals. 

Wish WE could start getting some nice deflections and gifts like everyone seems to get against us tho
  chelsea anyone?
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.