November 23, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 32446 times)

September 23, 2010, 12:58:32 AM
Reply #15

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do you guys never tire of repeating the same thing every few days before a game only for nobody to come close to the actual team or tactics used.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2010, 02:56:45 AM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I predict:

Yak

Pienaar Arteta Beckford Fellaini

Osman Jags Baines Howard

Distin Hibbert

442, but ffs, Osman on the right again  :headbang:
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 23, 2010, 03:10:30 AM
Reply #17

HungryHungryHibbo

Do you guys never tire of repeating the same thing every few days before a game only for nobody to come close to the actual team or tactics used.

This
coyb

September 23, 2010, 04:05:39 AM
Reply #18

ElbowofsamEdi

Really hope the tactics are changed for this game. I feel were just very easy to play against at the moment, the opposition just has to sit behind the ball and we can't unlock them. Wouldn't start with Osman or Distin. Id start with the following
Howard
Hibbert Jags Heitinga Baines
Coleman Arteta Fellaini Piennar
Cahill
Yak

September 23, 2010, 04:15:00 AM
Reply #19

true1891blue

howard

nev   jags  jonny   baines

arteta  felli  peanuts

cahill    billy

yak

September 23, 2010, 05:10:39 AM
Reply #20

kunal32

Well I wonder just how low we can go. Last season we went to Chelsea and somehow dug out an unexpected point before we started our run. I'm hoping this is a springboard similar to that. A 1-0 win i'd happily take.

September 23, 2010, 05:40:37 AM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Not feeling good about this at all.

miserable 2-1 loss.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 23, 2010, 10:42:41 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not feeling good about this at all.

miserable 2-1 loss.

I have to disagree, don't know how we going to score a goal or who is goin to score one for us.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2010, 02:57:32 PM
Reply #23

Derek

Getting a bit desperate now.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

September 23, 2010, 03:18:58 PM
Reply #24

blue for you

hope timmy is back as we are short of goal's and won't get them untill saha is back
1-0 to the blues Cahill to score.

September 23, 2010, 03:29:54 PM
Reply #25

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Dembele being out gives me a little hope.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 23, 2010, 03:42:52 PM
Reply #26

.Rimbo.

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Fellaini Arteta Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

September 23, 2010, 04:53:25 PM
Reply #27

johnj

Really hope the tactics are changed for this game. I feel were just very easy to play against at the moment, the opposition just has to sit behind the ball and we can't unlock them. Wouldn't start with Osman or Distin. Id start with the following
Howard
Hibbert Jags Heitinga Baines
Coleman Arteta Fellaini Piennar
Cahill
Yak

This with Gueye for Coleman but played on left with Pienaar on right for a try out.

September 23, 2010, 05:06:35 PM
Reply #28

.Rimbo.

This with Gueye for Coleman but played on left with Pienaar on right for a try out.

Moyes, in his genius, has already broken the fruitful partnership of Baines and Pienaar this season. It failed, dramatically.

September 24, 2010, 12:41:52 AM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Why break up the only attacking threat we have?