November 21, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 32389 times)

September 24, 2010, 01:22:22 AM
Reply #30

HungryHungryHibbo

From what I've heard Gueye and Baines worked well together against Brentford
coyb

September 24, 2010, 05:24:37 AM
Reply #31

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
From what I've heard Gueye and Baines worked well together against Brentford

And what was the final score?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 24, 2010, 02:02:37 PM
Reply #32

fast lane

A vital game, if ever there was one.
Something we are all aware of.

Good news for us is that Moussa Dembélé is injured, the 5m (we can't even afford that paltry figure) buy from my local team AZ has been finding the back of the net quite easily while with the London team.
Something we are desperately lacking.

A result can really kick-start our season.
The players should be giving it their all.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

September 24, 2010, 03:05:22 PM
Reply #33

nomorechang

RIP
Howard , Hibbo , Jags , Disty , Baines

Coleman , Arteta , Fellaini , Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

September 24, 2010, 03:08:38 PM
Reply #34

adam b

howard

nev   jags  jonny   baines

arteta  felli  peanuts

cahill    billy

yak

This. And persevere with this side, barring injuries, for at least the next five games. I dont get the recent love-in with Hibbert - all it means when he looks good is that the rest of the team's standards have declined. ( prepares for abuse.......)

September 24, 2010, 03:56:40 PM
Reply #35

bloody scally

Fulham 3-0 Everton. Gueye and Baines and Coleman and Beckford will all impress.

September 24, 2010, 04:19:45 PM
Reply #36

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
This. And persevere with this side, barring injuries, for at least the next five games. I dont get the recent love-in with Hibbert - all it means when he looks good is that the rest of the team's standards have declined. ( prepares for abuse.......)
Anyone else would be getting credit for performing when the majority of the team are not.  Because it is Hibbert he only looks good compared to crap performances.  Dropping Hibbert for Neville at right back would be very harsh. 

September 24, 2010, 04:59:43 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else would be getting credit for performing when the majority of the team are not.  Because it is Hibbert he only looks good compared to crap performances.  Dropping Hibbert for Neville at right back would be very harsh. 
i just think that hibbert has played well, for hibbert. Unfortunately, as has been the case for years, we don't have a quality right back at the club.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2010, 05:47:06 PM
Reply #38

blue for you

it's up front where Evertons problems are not right back i think hibbo should start
at fulham he is no worst than jags or Distin this season so far.

September 24, 2010, 05:49:23 PM
Reply #39

Mikel10

It will be unfortunatley:

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Neville Arteta Pienaar

Fellaini

Beckford

3-0 to Fulham.

I'd like to see:

Howard

Neville Jagielka Distin (I hate Distin but Heitinga is 'injured' apparently) Baines

Coleman Arteta Fellaini Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

Cahill will be fit imo.

September 24, 2010, 06:07:05 PM
Reply #40

nomorechang

RIP
Moyes's interview on Everton TV , Hibbo and ossie injured  Vic has had an opon his knee and out for 6 weeks , Louis out for 3 weeks with calf strain
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

September 24, 2010, 06:51:55 PM
Reply #41

adam b

Moyes's interview on Everton TV , Hibbo and ossie injured  Vic has had an opon his knee and out for 6 weeks , Louis out for 3 weeks with calf strain

If this is the case, Moyes may pull his 'pick the right team by default' masterstroke again

September 24, 2010, 07:04:12 PM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Neville Jags Distin Baines

Coleman Arteta Fellaini Pienaar

Yak Beckford

Might stand a chance.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 24, 2010, 07:39:56 PM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Neville Jagielka Heitinga Baines
Coleman Areteta Fellaini Pienaar
Cahill
Yakubu

That surely will be his side

Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2010, 08:22:57 PM
Reply #44

Mikel10

Honestly mate, you won't be seeing Heitinga and Jagielka together.