November 20, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 32377 times)

September 24, 2010, 08:28:13 PM
Reply #45

.Rimbo.

Honestly mate, you won't be seeing Heitinga and Jagielka together.

nod

Heitinga has apparently fucked training off according to Shorty.

Oh, and Distin's cock is so lodged up Moyesie's arse his eyes are too watered to read the teamsheet anyway.

September 24, 2010, 08:40:44 PM
Reply #46

Mikel10

I hate Distin.

September 24, 2010, 08:41:14 PM
Reply #47

.Rimbo.

I hate Distin.

He's a 50-penga-headed shitbag. Hope he falls down the fucking stairs.

September 24, 2010, 08:54:41 PM
Reply #48

Sprooly

Not a chance distin will be dropped this week after his pretty good game against Newcaslte in which he tore Carroll a new one

September 24, 2010, 11:44:21 PM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
it's up front where Evertons problems are not right back i think hibbo should start
at fulham he is no worst than jags or Distin this season so far.

i disagree to be honest, i think our delivery into the box is terrible, and a threat at right back would help big time. strikers can only eat what they're fed, and yes they've squandered some decent chances, but we're not creating enough good, quality chances for them.

p.s. yeah there's no chance of jagtinga anytime soon, 'specially since heitinga has been jibbing off training.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:49:08 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2010, 11:52:50 PM
Reply #50

.Rimbo.

i disagree to be honest, i think our delivery into the box is terrible, and a threat at right back would help big time. strikers can only eat what they're fed, and yes they've squandered some decent chances, but we're not creating enough good, quality chances for them.

p.s. yeah there's no chance of jagtinga anytime soon, 'specially since heitinga has been jibbing off training.

I think you're being quite harsh on Hibbert. It doesn't help having Osman in front of him at all. I think Hibbert's been very good so far this season, I can have few complaints.

My main gripe with our lack of creativity is more down the middle, especially when we play with Arteta, Heitinga and Fellaini further forward. Arteta is a deep-lying player and the other two are more natural holding midfield players (well, one is actually a CB but I'll leave that for another day). I don't see where our number 10, Pablo Aimar type cat is though. We quite simply don't have one.

Also, the ever reliable Pienaar-Baines partnership hasn't really blossomed as it should either. Pienaar's been dirge on the whole this season, bar the United game (didn't see all of the N'castle game so can't comment on that). You have to remember that over the last few seasons our right-hand side has never been creative but we always have been as a team. I think, in the main, our left-hand side and central midfielders are letting us down at the moment.

September 25, 2010, 12:05:53 AM
Reply #51

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i know what you mean, he has played well. for him. He's a limited player who's playing well, but that raises the question of what's better; a grade C player doing 10/10 or a grade A player doing 6/10? if you know what i mean ( a little clumsily worded but i think that gets the point across).

all of your other points i completely agree with, the midfield isn't ticking.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 25, 2010, 12:11:59 AM
Reply #52

.Rimbo.

i know what you mean, he has played well. for him. He's a limited player who's playing well, but that raises the question of what's better; a grade C player doing 10/10 or a grade A player doing 6/10? if you know what i mean ( a little clumsily worded but i think that gets the point across).

all of your other points i completely agree with, the midfield isn't ticking.

Hibbert's still our best right back defensively though IMO. Coleman isn't great defensively and Neville seems to be getting worse with age.

I'd like to see Hibbert at right back with Coleman in front if I'm honest, I think everyone's a winner there. The problem with Coleman is he isn't great defensively, with Hibbert behind him we'd be much more solid. The problem with the right wing is we haven't really got a threat or anyone who can run at players and is direct and can beat his man. Coleman can do that.

I doubt Moyes will do that though. He'd prefer the industrial Osman there.

September 25, 2010, 12:17:09 AM
Reply #53

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
yeah he is probably our best right back defensively, but that's what I mean by lacking a quality right back at the club, to me it's been a problem for a few years along with right mid.

September 25, 2010, 12:20:39 AM
Reply #54

bluemanx3

if everton beat fulham, i'll eat ilikebrunettes pants!

September 25, 2010, 02:37:09 AM
Reply #55

sharpattack

Jagielka should be dropped
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

September 25, 2010, 03:25:07 AM
Reply #56

Shogun

Administrator
tbh i'd like to see this team but im not entirely sure its possible
                                          joe hart
sagna               pujol                               vidic                maicon
ronaldo              kaka                             xavi                 robben
                                   messi
                                           yakubu

i know what your all gonna say but i really feel 4-5-1 is the way to go!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 25, 2010, 05:01:04 AM
Reply #57

blue for you

if everton beat fulham, i'll eat ilikebrunettes pants!

you better get ready so we will beat fulham handy on saturday maybe 2 or 3 nil
its only a matter of time before we will give a team a beating

September 25, 2010, 05:10:56 AM
Reply #58

DannyR

im not even going to look at the scores tomorrow, and wish for the best.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

September 25, 2010, 06:46:10 AM
Reply #59

.Rimbo.

tbh i'd like to see this team but im not entirely sure its possible
                                          joe hart
sagna               pujol                               vidic                maicon
ronaldo              kaka                             xavi                 robben
                                   messi
                                           yakubu

i know what your all gonna say but i really feel 4-5-1 is the way to go!

Vidic over Distin?!