November 22, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

Author Topic: Stoke City v Everton  (Read 31488 times)

January 23, 2017, 03:27:21 AM
Read 31488 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Love it shogs.

The Christmas time hammering we took from them under Martinez was one of my real watershed moments under that regime, and in general recently I feel they've come out on top.

But we've done West Ham, we've done Southampton and we've done city...so I feel like we're maybe on then march righting those wrongs and these are next up.

I'd enjoy a win here an awful lot, and I think it would be another big statement from big ron's dirty bastards.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 25, 2017, 04:13:47 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You'd probably say arnautovic was having a better season than mirallas wouldn't you but the stats don't lie, kevs really pulled his finger out lately I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 25, 2017, 06:05:32 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Made up with his recent form.

Thought he was done as an Everton player but he's really staked his claim.

Apart from Lukaku he's the only player you'll back to take a chance when he gets it.

As you say, he's not had the best of seasons but he's still chipped in.

Think he's realised he's got it as good as he can get here. He missed the chance of his big move a season back, so is either knuckle down and become part of the Everton project, or spend the rest of his career in midtable mediocrity at someone like Schalke.

I was genuinely ready to write him off, but when he's playing well I do honestly think he's champions league quality like.

January 29, 2017, 11:36:32 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In theory. I doubt he'll play though, we're not that desperate to rush him back now.

id say he's an automatic start but I suppose not.

We can afford him some R&R before bringing him back in I suppose with the way things are.

Nobody deserves to drop out but you have to think his long term 2 are Morgan and Gana...

February 01, 2017, 04:44:44 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He seems to be so businesslike, you hear these stories and you wonder how much of his heart is in it... and then he pops up with a little gem like this.

Subtle but cheeky.

And all of a sudden you think - "He knows... he KNOWS!"

I honestly think the Everton bug has bitten him.

February 01, 2017, 02:28:48 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think one or two of the top 6 will be very catchable, if we can put a run of wins on the board.

They're all dropping points, and will continue to (especially when playing each other, naturally).

I'm looking forward to the day when the media have to acknowledge that it's a top 7, not a top 6.

Genuinely will never happen.

When we were 5th it was the big 4.

When we were 6th it was the top 5.

Now we're 7th it's the top 6.

February 02, 2017, 02:15:52 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is that goal the most E V E R T O N thing that is ever happened?