November 19, 2017, 10:51:23 AM

Author Topic: ian st john on sky sports  (Read 5302 times)

December 14, 2009, 12:31:03 AM
Read 5302 times

blue for you

did you see the muppet nearly crying on panel after the match fucking priceless lolol

deCoubertin

December 14, 2009, 12:51:30 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
After our match v Chelsea?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 14, 2009, 12:54:00 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Is there a link about Blargs? Cant find anything on the Tube

December 14, 2009, 01:08:04 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know. First I've heard of it mate.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 14, 2009, 01:21:01 AM
Reply #4

eame

I seen it thought it was class.
He really looked like he was strugglin to keep it together ( just like there title bid)

December 14, 2009, 01:57:28 AM
Reply #5

Билялетдинов

vids por favor?

December 14, 2009, 02:00:56 AM
Reply #6

Chris

Administrator
Apparently "Eddie Cavanagh from Huyton" emailed Sky Sports news to say that Rafa's doing a great job & should stay.   :clap:

December 14, 2009, 02:01:46 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why would our match make him close to tears though? I don't understand.
- Walt Disney

December 14, 2009, 02:03:02 AM
Reply #8

Les Trebilcock

The thing I'm thinking is, if there is a buyer (for EFC) waiting in the wings, now could be the perfect time to strike. The other shower have become an absolute shambles. Consequently, a new rich backer could, in an off-the-ball kind of way, bury their noses in the dirt and drive them to implosion, culminating in their total demise.

Unthinkable? I don't know so much -- seeing Ian St.John's body language (after their defeat) was remarkable.

What I also found/find remarkable is the way the media have reported our outstanding point at Stamford Bridge (yesterday).
 The majority of the media have made-out there was only ONE TEAM on the Bridge pitch yesterday and Everton was just an afterthought -- blinkered, bias views -- Ballack!! to the lot of you.

You can take that to the bank.

December 14, 2009, 02:03:23 AM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
Why would our match make him close to tears though? I don't understand.

He's meaning after the Liverpool match.  ;)

December 14, 2009, 02:06:21 AM
Reply #10

Chris

Administrator
It was the shite's match Blarg, yes I know it's not Everton.

he said " we play wigan on weds, we have to beat them"

richard keys "yeah, what if you dont... its shankly night too"

St John "Oh don't.. please dont... (deep breath, tears filled... bottom lip going), please dont say that

December 14, 2009, 02:11:41 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
ahhh thanks guys, was confused.
- Walt Disney