November 20, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Stoke City  (Read 20070 times)

October 29, 2010, 06:27:49 PM
Reply #15

bloody scally

Stoke 2-1 Everton

October 29, 2010, 07:49:31 PM
Reply #16

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Stoke 2-1 Everton

Yeah I think we'll struggle when we go to the Britannia; but what about the home game tomorrow?

October 29, 2010, 07:55:00 PM
Reply #17

Scholar

Almost certain to be:              

Howard
Neville Jagielka Distin Baines
                Heitinga
Coleman Artetta Pienaar
                Cahill
               Yakubu

If things aren't going well expect Coleman to revert to full back and the midfield being reshuffled, but if we're winning I can see Anichebe (if available) coming in for Coleman at some point, as his phsicality against Stoke might help. The lone striker usually has to be changed one way or another in the latter stages, so would expect Saha to play some part. If Rodwell is back (as per the rumours), then he, or Hibbert could come on late to cloce it out. Can see a lot of goals in this one, and usually that favours the better footballing team. Everton 4-2 Stoke.

October 29, 2010, 09:27:52 PM
Reply #18

cantoffee

I really hope we don't pick up any fresh injuries. With the international break next week we could see Fellaini and Anichebe back for our next match which would be a big boost.

October 29, 2010, 09:29:46 PM
Reply #19

Mikel10

Bilyaletdinov came in for some praise in Moyes' press conference, so a suprise could be on the cards with team selection.

October 30, 2010, 12:49:36 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bilyaletdinov came in for some praise in Moyes' press conference, so a suprise could be on the cards with team selection.

i thought he did well too. i'd like to see him on the pitch at some point.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 30, 2010, 01:21:04 AM
Reply #21

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What exactly did he say?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 30, 2010, 01:50:45 AM
Reply #22

bloody scally

Yeah I think we'll struggle when we go to the Britannia; but what about the home game tomorrow?

Cheesus.

EFC 1-2 Stoke

October 30, 2010, 05:03:19 AM
Reply #23

slothzen

i thought he did well too. i'd like to see him on the pitch at some point.

Yeah, he seemed to have an energy about him haven't seen since pre-season.

October 30, 2010, 07:40:35 AM
Reply #24

the doc

If we don't win it will be my fault, because I've put us as my banker on I predict the score for the first time this season on premleague.com, 2-0! and anyone who plays it knows the banker usually f**ks up!

October 30, 2010, 12:32:26 PM
Reply #25

MexicanToffee

I really hope that the Yak starts tomorrow. He has looked great the last few games and ready to open his account in style.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

October 30, 2010, 04:00:17 PM
Reply #26

the_vchip

I really hope we don't pick up any fresh injuries. With the international break next week we could see Fellaini and Anichebe back for our next match which would be a big boost.

Am I missing something? What international break? I thought we played Blackpool next Saturday.

October 30, 2010, 04:16:30 PM
Reply #27

Alanvideo

Am I missing something? What international break? I thought we played Blackpool next Saturday.
.........yes we do and the Arse the following week.
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 30, 2010, 06:04:12 PM
Reply #28

wigster

fancy 3-0 today lads. straight into them from the off and we will be fine
tony scores we riot

October 30, 2010, 08:08:38 PM
Reply #29

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
.........yes we do and the Arse the following week.
and in between we will play bolton at home aswell ... not much of a break  :blush: