November 20, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

Author Topic: Blackpool 2 - 2 Everton (R)  (Read 27642 times)

November 02, 2010, 05:23:26 AM
Reply #15

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Of course not, but that's not going to happen.

I suspect you are right.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 02, 2010, 03:05:22 PM
Reply #16

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Id be disapointed if we didnt score at least twice. Put their defenders under a bit of pressure and will give it straight to us

November 02, 2010, 03:23:48 PM
Reply #17

Alanvideo

Could this be a good opportunity for Beckford to get 30 or 40 minutes against what is basically a championship team ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 02, 2010, 03:39:35 PM
Reply #18

evertonjoe

Could this be a good opportunity for Beckford to get 30 or 40 minutes against what is basically a championship team ?

You're gravely underestimating Blackpool.

R.A.P Music

November 02, 2010, 04:13:36 PM
Reply #19

MmmBlueRamirez

We need cahill to give Adam a torrid time and take him out the game (in a nice way).

Jags and in-form Distin can shackle DJ and the other chump up front.

0-2 to us.

Yak and Bily.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 02, 2010, 05:24:09 PM
Reply #20

VBlue

Everton Stats: 2 conceeded in the last 6 games.  10 scored in 10.

1-0 win for Everton.  I just don't see us rolling any teams over just yet.  In the Birmingham game it was a last minute 2nd goal, and the Derby was the Derby.

November 02, 2010, 05:32:01 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
2 0 Up, yak and Arteta, adam to get a pen with 10 to go, nervous last ten but we grind it out

Simply simply lovely

November 03, 2010, 12:25:32 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Shouldn't this be the match thread?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 03, 2010, 12:31:41 AM
Reply #23

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
We need cahill to give Adam a torrid time and take him out the game (in a nice way).

Jags and in-form Distin can shackle DJ and the other chump up front.

0-2 to us.

Yak and Bily.

Adam was shite last night, it was all the worst parts of what I've seen from him in the past.  Constantly trying hollywood passes or taking on shots from ridiculous positions.  I really do get the impression that he fancies hiimself as twice the player he actually is.

I imagine he's more likely to come up against Heitinga and I would expect him to deal with Adam without too much trouble.

November 03, 2010, 01:44:12 AM
Reply #24

Fynci

I think there will be goals. I don't think it will all go our way though, they throw lots of men forward.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

November 03, 2010, 02:53:10 AM
Reply #25

Fellainis Hairdresser

4-0 teach them a lesson
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

November 03, 2010, 06:54:52 AM
Reply #26

Mahoney

4-0 teach them a lesson

Ha ha....whoa there buddy. Would love for this to happen and I reckon it isn't far away (a big win for us), but I'm more inclined to think we'll grind out a 1 or 2 nil win. I have horror memories of Burnley last season when we lost, really thought we'd get a massive win that day but it just didn't happen. I'd put Blackpool in the same category as Burnley, new to the league, a few decent results and a chance to embarrass one of the big boys (Everton of course!!). 
It's getting pretty serious.

November 03, 2010, 04:15:25 PM
Reply #27

Derek

I'd expect us to win regardless, but they could be on song or they could be pants.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 03, 2010, 04:21:31 PM
Reply #28

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
In theory it should be an open game.

That's something that most of us have presumed will suit us as opposed to playing against the teams that just defend.

However the team must remember that they have to put the effort in, otherwise you end up with results like the Newcastle one.

But I think we're building up confidence and their good results should help guard against complacency on our part.

November 03, 2010, 11:04:48 PM
Reply #29

edbootle

On TV over here

Blackpool v Everton
11:00am E.T. Barclays Premier League All Sportsnet Channel Live
:cheers: