November 18, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Bolton  (Read 27618 times)

November 11, 2010, 04:27:23 AM
Reply #240

Gash

Global Moderator
im throughly bored with football. The premiership is absolute turd. I sat through a dogshit game on Sunday (arsenal v newcastle), a disgustingly shit Manc Derby tonight.

I have seen about 6 good games this season, all foreign. Its absolute crap. Id rather watch a Grand prix title decider over a game which will mean we may finish top half or mid table in the long run

Close the door behind you then.

November 11, 2010, 04:31:49 AM
Reply #241

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
im throughly bored with football. The premiership is absolute turd. I sat through a dogshit game on Sunday (arsenal v newcastle), a disgustingly shit Manc Derby tonight.

I have seen about 6 good games this season, all foreign. Its absolute crap. Id rather watch a Grand prix title decider over a game which will mean we may finish top half or mid table in the long run

Fair enough.... we all have our moments, i am fed up after listening tonight but i know by tomoz i will be looking forward to sunday... probably with stupid confidence!!!

Simply simply lovely

November 11, 2010, 04:52:36 AM
Reply #242

chang

and the only game to finish 0-0 is first on MOD  :eh:

apparently Barton was out of order tonight and the ref missed it....but the cameras didn't.  :clap:

November 11, 2010, 05:33:42 AM
Reply #243

cantoffee

What are we, 2 points off 5th? Terrible state we're in, isn't it?

November 11, 2010, 05:58:45 AM
Reply #244

nomorechang

RIP
From what I've seen of Bolton prior to this game I really thought they would put us under some real pressure and give us a real hard game .. We competely dominated them and were running rings around them at times .. How the fuck did we not win that game ? Story of our season Innit ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 11, 2010, 06:03:54 AM
Reply #245

chang

Just seen the sending off. Fair enough, but did Everton get the free kick?

It was a poor foul, on MF

November 11, 2010, 02:17:22 PM
Reply #246

fast lane

What are we, 2 points off 5th? Terrible state we're in, isn't it?

I just saw that this morning, if only we'd have won...

Not being able to get a stream, I listened to Everton tv, and watched the manc derby, neither semed much good to me, and I suppose we have to be pleased with a point at the end.
Which is disappointing.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

November 11, 2010, 02:29:35 PM
Reply #247

Derek

It was frustrating as opposed terrible, we play well, just don't f**king score!

The Arsenal/Newcastle game was decent game, btw, I suppose ILB just hated it because of the result.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku