May 23, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland  (Read 40648 times)

November 23, 2010, 03:59:34 AM
Reply #360

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
you should not say anything against your players you hypocritical knobend

You can be critical but when you come on just to be critical that is just idiotic.  I am surprised it isn't Osman's fault. 

November 23, 2010, 03:59:42 AM
Reply #361

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Another game where howard has barely made a save and we seemed to have the ball forever....... is our luck gonna change or is this how our season rolls out?

Simply simply lovely

November 23, 2010, 04:00:45 AM
Reply #362

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
As has been said, say what you want about Beckford, done more than the leech that somehow got 80 minutes tonight.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 23, 2010, 04:01:30 AM
Reply #363

Bally

Administrator
Fucking drop Arteta he was fucking useless once again how the fuck are two strikers supossed to get into the game in 13 minutes why did Saha start why aren't I saving this for the podcast
It's the roll I way

November 23, 2010, 04:01:42 AM
Reply #364

philly

Another game where howard has barely made a save and we seemed to have the ball forever....... is our luck gonna change or is this how our season rolls out?

Our dominance won't ever amount to anything as the team are all scared to shoot and just dick about in and around the box.
Bily No Pace (07/10/2011): I try an inspire people through my subject lines, the way I look at it is a director's comment for every post I make, just a little insight into my world.

November 23, 2010, 04:01:52 AM
Reply #365

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Well I am. I am gutted he missed it because it gives the clueless boo boys more fuel.

As i said, He has done more than Saha and anyway what do you want for a free transfer? Ronaldo in his prime?

I expect him to work the keeper at least, I aint a boo boy but he should be finishing them chances. Saha was wank I agree

Simply simply lovely

November 23, 2010, 04:02:35 AM
Reply #366

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

We didn't have the ball forever, we lost possession a lot very easily.  When our forward play was good it was very good but it was very, very patchy.

November 23, 2010, 04:02:45 AM
Reply #367

Gash

Global Moderator
Bit of a pattern developing. We seem to start games pretty well for the first ten minutes, then let the other team get back in to the game. Then we spend the last ten minutes trying to get something from the game.

November 23, 2010, 04:03:12 AM
Reply #368

Ceega

If Saha starts the next game I will be livid. Moyes is such a recidivist.
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.

November 23, 2010, 04:03:34 AM
Reply #369

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of a pattern developing. We seem to start games pretty well for the first ten minutes, then let the other team get back in to the game. Then we spend the last ten minutes trying to get something from the game.

Or we score, forget how long is left and assume we've won the game already.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 23, 2010, 04:03:51 AM
Reply #370

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Although he should have scored, at least he was there to have a go I suppose. Got himself into a position to score which is more than Saha did all game. Last time he scored his not even half chance and got us a point, this time he didn't but I'd still play him ahead of Saha for the next game.

November 23, 2010, 04:04:20 AM
Reply #371

evertonjoe

As has been said, say what you want about Beckford, done more than the leech that somehow got 80 minutes tonight.

This. I was a bit caught up in the moment when I ripped into Beckford as he is probably our only player who could get to that ball. He's not a natural goalscorer though and I have said that ever since we were first linked with him.

R.A.P Music

November 23, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
Reply #372

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
This. I was a bit caught up in the moment when I ripped into Beckford as he is probably our only player who could get to that ball. He's not a natural goalscorer though and I have said that ever since we were first linked with him.

I agree but as you say, Saha wouldn't have bothered trying.

November 23, 2010, 04:05:48 AM
Reply #373

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Err yeah isn't he just :-\

November 23, 2010, 04:07:13 AM
Reply #374

Gash

Global Moderator

A what?