August 19, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland  (Read 42010 times)

November 19, 2010, 12:56:54 AM
Read 42010 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is Anichebe back yet? My God do we ever need him.

I thought he was close and played a reserve game a few weeks back. What is the news now?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 23, 2010, 10:33:01 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I have learnt that Coleman isn't as quick as we think.
I have learnt that Beckford has a future in this league and with more games will be banging them in.
I have learnt that people watch different versions of the same game and only see what they want to see. Saha got no service tonight, besides the goal, he and Cahill had identical games. The amount of ball Saha won tracking back and winning important headers. At times he even tracked back to cover Baines. Maybe not his job but at lazy he was not.

I have also learnt that we not as good as we think we are.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 23, 2010, 01:11:38 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

I thought we could challenge for top 4 this year. At least b there or there abouts all season. I am beginning to think I was wrong