December 16, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland  (Read 45519 times)

November 19, 2010, 02:30:28 PM
Read 45519 times

nomorechang

RIP
Even if Bent plays he's not going to be 100% but Gyan is dangerous and a decent finisher so will have tobe taken care of , Someone will have to get a grip of Cattermole before he starts trying to bully our midfield , Johnny from last season would have just pissed all over him .. we need him back , Taking Mikel out for a game or two , dropping Cahill back into midfield to give it a bit of bite and playing any two from Becks , Louis and Yak is a novel idea ... won't happen though ,
I don't read too much into their victory over Chelsea , decent performance but don't forget a shite Liverpool team have just turned Chelsea over , Newcastle battered Sunderland a few weeks ago and we're well capable of doing it . I cant really comment on Henderson , I've not seen him play until the England game and he never impressed me there ... obviously different circumstances now but is he better than Jack Rodwell ? I suspect not
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 22, 2010, 12:47:45 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
I didn't realise until I just seen on SSN that in our last 12 games against them we've won 10 and drew 2 , Lets hope that continues  :thumbsup:
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 23, 2010, 02:49:45 AM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
Didnt do too bad there , we looked much the better team in the last 20 minutes ,
Alan Ball

November 23, 2010, 03:56:09 AM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
how the fuck ....... :shock:
Alan Ball

November 23, 2010, 04:16:28 AM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
We dominated the game , their 2nd goal should not have stood , offside , we had 2 cleared off the line and missed a sitter at the end .. We played an in form team who'd just hammered Chelsea and  we were away from home .. not too much wrong there except we should have won easily ... Andy Gray and Richard Keys are talking through their collective arses saying a draw was a fair result ... incidentally we done this carrying 3 passangers , Arteta Heitinga .Neville ... Imagine what were going to be like when we hit form !
Alan Ball

November 23, 2010, 04:28:50 AM
Reply #5

nomorechang

RIP
Arteta can't really be called a passenger considering he scored our equaliser and Neville did what was expected of him defensively.

Heitinga and Saha were the biggest culprits luckily Fellaini will be back after the next match which should take care of at least one of them.

sorry , I meant Saha not Neville , I shouldn't type and watch the box at the same time , My reason for putting Mikel in is because he is nowhere near the player we know he can be ... If this is what married life does then we should all chip in for a divorce for him
Alan Ball

November 23, 2010, 12:05:37 PM
Reply #6

nomorechang

RIP
you are mad. he was dreadful tonight, the game completely passed him by, bar the goal, of course. It's not his fault though, it's moyes.

What ??? Moyes's fault ??? that must be the stupidest remark I have ever read
Alan Ball

November 23, 2010, 12:11:58 PM
Reply #7

nomorechang

RIP
I have learnt that Coleman isn't as quick as we think. .. Bardsley is quick , doesnt make Seamus slow
I have learnt that Beckford has a future in this league and with more games will be banging them in. ... Possibly , too early to say
I have learnt that people watch different versions of the same game and only see what they want to see. Saha got no service tonight, besides the goal, he and Cahill had identical games. The amount of ball Saha won tracking back and winning important headers. At times he even tracked back to cover Baines. Maybe not his job but at lazy he was not. ... Saha just stood  and watched play go by him for large parts of the game , never once got into a scoring chance , .. Cahill had 2 cleared off the line

I have also learnt that we not as good as we think we are. ... why , how good do you think we are ?
Alan Ball