May 22, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland  (Read 40636 times)

November 23, 2010, 04:28:50 AM
Reply #390

nomorechang

RIP
Arteta can't really be called a passenger considering he scored our equaliser and Neville did what was expected of him defensively.

Heitinga and Saha were the biggest culprits luckily Fellaini will be back after the next match which should take care of at least one of them.

sorry , I meant Saha not Neville , I shouldn't type and watch the box at the same time , My reason for putting Mikel in is because he is nowhere near the player we know he can be ... If this is what married life does then we should all chip in for a divorce for him
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 23, 2010, 04:29:25 AM
Reply #391

charlatan

Slagging off Saha is not the way forward.  That guy had jizz-all to feed off tonight and he has no kind of relationship with Cahill at all.  That's not his fault, some players play better with others.

What about the other 20odd games he's played in since March?  He is on a meal ticket, end of story

November 23, 2010, 04:30:59 AM
Reply #392

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Slagging off Saha is not the way forward.  That guy had jizz-all to feed off tonight and he has no kind of relationship with Cahill at all.  That's not his fault, some players play better with others.

The bottom line is we have very few attacking options.  In fact at the moment we only have one - our left flank.  Even worse, I don't even think Pienaar is a threat so its just Baines. 

We're desperately short of creativity and very predictable.

Did you not see Saha making no effort when he lost the ball?  Have the ball taken away from him and not even fucking making an effort to go for loose balls in and around the box?  One of the laziest striker performances I have ever seen.

November 23, 2010, 04:31:14 AM
Reply #393

evertonjoe

sorry , I meant Saha not Neville , I shouldn't type and watch the box at the same time , My reason for putting Mikel in is because he is nowhere near the player we know he can be ... If this is what married life does then we should all chip in for a divorce for him

It's a good point after all Heitinga got married over the summer and Yakubu's best days at Everton came when he was free wheeling bachelor. Just goes to show marriage makes for bad footballers. 

R.A.P Music

November 23, 2010, 04:33:37 AM
Reply #394

Stumpy

Well Ally if he has got no relationship with cahill why does he keep getting selected ahead of yak.Saha stunk tonight, and if he starts saturday i'll be fuming with moyes.

November 23, 2010, 04:37:30 AM
Reply #395

ally2

I don't know why Saha is selected at the moment but I'm guessing its because Moyes sees something in training that he wants to persevere with.  The managers job is to lead not to follow.  Personally I would start Yak but maybe he's not fit or has been a twat or something I don't know.

November 23, 2010, 04:38:55 AM
Reply #396

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Arteta had his best game for a while tonight, I think we will see the best of him when Felliani comes in for the joke that is Johnny Heitinga.

November 23, 2010, 04:44:37 AM
Reply #397

bluemanx3

does nobody see what i see, coleman played out of position to accommodated club foot who at all times hoofef the ball in hope, after 600 games you'd think he could do better than that, words fail me; exiting game though and glad of the draw

November 23, 2010, 04:47:09 AM
Reply #398

Stumpy

What gets me more than anything about saha is that we all know when he's on form and in the mood he's a real handful for anyone but since he signed that contract he just don't look remotely intrested. He needs a swift kick up the arse starting with a place on the bench on saturday.

November 23, 2010, 04:52:50 AM
Reply #399

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

4-4 fucking 2!!!

Moyes needs to seriously get a grip, drop Heitinga and Saha, hopefull to the reserves, they might b usefull at that standard.

I refuse to blame Beckford fot that miss personally I blame Moyes for his shocking tactics, Coleman is the only player we have who runs at opponents and he brings him off instead of the dead wood ie; Saha, Heitinga and Arteta (goal or no goal, he was shocking!).
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

November 23, 2010, 04:56:33 AM
Reply #400

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
4-4 fucking 2!!!

Moyes needs to seriously get a grip, drop Heitinga and Saha, hopefull to the reserves, they might b usefull at that standard.

I refuse to blame Beckford fot that miss personally I blame Moyes for his shocking tactics, Coleman is the only player we have who runs at opponents and he brings him off instead of the dead wood ie; Saha, Heitinga and Arteta (goal or no goal, he was shocking!).

It wasn't the formation that was the issue, it was the personnel.

Whilst I would have preferred to have seen Saha and Heitinga off earlier, Coleman was not exactly looking like doing much either.

November 23, 2010, 05:58:01 AM
Reply #401

bluestevie

should have won that tonight. gutted about beckfords chance at the end. we have to go 442 v the baggies on saturday with beckford and yakubu starting, saha can fuck off and so can heitinga

and a big fuck you to everton.chris you negative twat, who in their right mind bets against the team they supposedly love. glad you lost some dollar
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 23, 2010, 06:02:17 AM
Reply #402

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Short on creativity and too predictable someone said, this is our issue.  It looks sometimes when we have the ball around the box that we just run out of ideas of what the fuck to do.  So much possession in these areas while creating few guilt edge chances.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

November 23, 2010, 06:05:35 AM
Reply #403

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Arteta had his best game for a while tonight, I think we will see the best of him when Felliani comes in for the joke that is Johnny Heitinga.

you are mad. he was dreadful tonight, the game completely passed him by, bar the goal, of course. It's not his fault though, it's moyes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 23, 2010, 06:12:40 AM
Reply #404

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

It wasn't the formation that was the issue, it was the personnel.

Whilst I would have preferred to have seen Saha and Heitinga off earlier, Coleman was not exactly looking like doing much either.
I want us to play 4-4-2 thats what my point was, if you read on I say to frp a midfielder 4 a striker!!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”