July 24, 2019, 07:58:24 AM

Author Topic: Boa Morte  (Read 6393 times)

June 08, 2019, 06:26:58 AM
Reply #120

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Strange one this, can't see that this twat has anything to offer.

ďTwatĒ really ? Ffs  :o

June 08, 2019, 11:36:40 PM
Reply #121

BlueForYou

Mortafied or Mortefied twat?

Dunc will be mortified if he loses the cones job

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

June 09, 2019, 06:53:15 PM
Reply #122

74Blue

Duncan was an absolute animal on the pitch and we loved him for it. Whenever he stepped across the white line, he was going to war and took no prisoners. He may well have roughed up Boa-Morte and maybe even called him a few names in the process, only him and Luis Boa-Morte know for sure exactly what happened.
Whether or not they can put aside any differences that they had on the field in a couple of games from years ago, they both have to work together now, as they have a job to do. Hopefully, it was all just handbags and they can form a solid partnership to drive us on to the next level. Marco Silva must be either reasonably confident that it's all history, or confident that if they still don't get on, Ferguson would be sent on his way.

June 11, 2019, 02:37:05 AM
Reply #123

Jamokachi

Got to trust Silvaís experience in working with Boa Morte here, as has Brands.

Brap, have you ever hired anyone? Iím not saying this to sound disrespectful but you sound a bit naÔve here mate. Even in my (comparatively low) experience its the manager of the position youíre hiring for that has the final say. For example, whenever I hire anyone for my team I always lead the interview and decide who I want, because Iím in charge of that person. Their development, success and ability fall on me, not my manager. Of course my superiors are consulted and the pros and cons of candidates are taken into account, but ultimately itís me that lives and dies by those decisions.

I canít imagine the structure of this appointment to be any different.

Disappointed to see some of the vitriol directed at Boa Morte here too, letís give him a chance yea? Great to see us giving a young black coach at the highest level too.

June 11, 2019, 03:38:09 AM
Reply #124

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Got to trust Silvaís experience in working with Boa Morte here, as has Brands.

Brap, have you ever hired anyone? Iím not saying this to sound disrespectful but you sound a bit naÔve here mate. Even in my (comparatively low) experience its the manager of the position youíre hiring for that has the final say. For example, whenever I hire anyone for my team I always lead the interview and decide who I want, because Iím in charge of that person. Their development, success and ability fall on me, not my manager. Of course my superiors are consulted and the pros and cons of candidates are taken into account, but ultimately itís me that lives and dies by those decisions.

I canít imagine the structure of this appointment to be any different.

Disappointed to see some of the vitriol directed at Boa Morte here too, letís give him a chance yea? Great to see us giving a young black coach at the highest level too.

Myself and the CMO set the overall strategy for the department, that includes what we are looking for in positions under the managers I am in charge of.

But anyway, got it, you all think I'm wrong with good cause.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 11, 2019, 11:54:16 AM
Reply #125

Robber Rodwell

Lads relax.  Sammy fucking lee and Big Sam were roaming the touchline recently.  In Marco we trust!!!!

June 11, 2019, 01:11:06 PM
Reply #126

bluenuck

Myself and the CMO set the overall strategy for the department, that includes what we are looking for in positions under the managers I am in charge of.

But anyway, got it, you all think I'm wrong with good cause.

I do agree with most of what you have to say. But thereís gotta be some trust with some appointments that are made. Like Sansa trusting breane of Tarth about Jamie Lannister. Ya know?? (By the way only on episode 2 of season 8 so donít say shit)

Iím sure if brands thought this guy was a total fuck up he would have no part in hiring him. But heís met him, interviewed him, thought well of him, and trusts Marcos judgment. Done deal.