October 20, 2019, 02:23:07 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 142784 times)

May 09, 2017, 03:29:52 AM
Reply #420

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 09, 2017, 04:17:51 AM
Reply #421

Macca77

Pitch invasions at an under 23's game though, lids in the park end throwing cans onto the pitch as well

May 09, 2017, 04:30:16 AM
Reply #422

Bally

Administrator
Pitch invasions at an under 23's game though, lids in the park end throwing cans onto the pitch as well
Kopites from the paddock fucking jumped on as well the little cunts
It's the roll I way

May 09, 2017, 05:16:30 AM
Reply #423

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The ket wig invasion was daft, little gobshites aren't they.

I was sat MS in line with the park end and didn't see any cans. Saw a tropical luco hit the pitch after our goal like but that was thrown from the MS.

From our side Beni and Kenny looked good, the rest looked like kids. Even Besic.

They also didn't look particularly good. Gruijic looked like the only grown up on the pitch, and their n.9 was a pacey trouble. Most uneasy I've seen Feeney and Pennington tbh, both looked a bit jarg on the ball, barring one good pass from Feeney in the second half.

Oh and I liked Sambou, ran his bollocks off and looked like he had a little bit on the ball but he never really got a chance. Dyson put himself about abit but looked a bit like a knucklehead if you know what I mean.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 09, 2017, 05:30:40 AM
Reply #424

WeimaranerBlues

We missed Liam Walsh tonight , pretty much this ^ , apart from Kenny deserves a run out- now in these last 2 games , oh and I for got  the ref was shite
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:34:23 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

May 09, 2017, 02:00:53 PM
Reply #425

Bluebridge

The pitch invasion was one of the funniest things I've seen for a long time, as for the players on display, Kenny really stood out, plays very similar to Coleman.

May 09, 2017, 03:01:25 PM
Reply #426

Bally

Administrator
The pitch invasion was one of the funniest things I've seen for a long time, as for the players on display, Kenny really stood out, plays very similar to Coleman.
The pitch invasion really fucking pissed me off, the club do something nice, the free entry was a lovely touch, then little fucking knobheads try and spoil it so they can go into school tomorrow with the YouTube video they recorded on their fucking phones, if that was one of mine I'd have slapped the fucking spit out of them.
My daughter knew pretty much every one if the little cunts that went on from the lower Bullens, I fucking hate it.
It's the roll I way

May 09, 2017, 03:16:30 PM
Reply #427

Macca77

The pitch invasion really fucking pissed me off, the club do something nice, the free entry was a lovely touch, then little fucking knobheads try and spoil it so they can go into school tomorrow with the YouTube video they recorded on their fucking phones, if that was one of mine I'd have slapped the fucking spit out of them.
My daughter knew pretty much every one if the little cunts that went on from the lower Bullens, I fucking hate it.

Quite a few of them got grabbed by angry fans when they ran into the park end and were lashed out

May 09, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
Reply #428

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I was in the park end and didn't see anyone thrown cans on the pitch or fans grabbing the ketwigs.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 09, 2017, 05:35:27 PM
Reply #429

Macca77

I was in the park end and didn't see anyone thrown cans on the pitch or fans grabbing the ketwigs.

Quite a few of them were sat close to me, main stand side

July 01, 2017, 03:51:18 PM
Reply #430

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Signed this lad and some Swedish kid too
Allegedly

Everton are interested in signing Boris Mathis, very interested if L’Equipe are to be believed.

The French newspaper, in their Saturday edition, say Everton are the ‘most serious’ option for Mathis right now. L’Equipe go as far as saying the Metz player ‘could leave Lorraine very soon and sign a first professional contract with a Premier League club.’

Le Republicain Lorraine, a local media outlet, say Mathis has already signed a two year contract with Everton, but they base that on a tweet from their journalist Jean-Séb Gallois, since deleted.

Gallois later sent out another tweet, without the 2 year timeframe, saying Mathis has agreed to join Everton.

Simply simply lovely

July 01, 2017, 04:04:35 PM
Reply #431

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Someone take him into town and buy him some trainers!

July 01, 2017, 04:16:30 PM
Reply #432

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:17:37 PM by Jimmywhack »
Simply simply lovely

July 01, 2017, 04:18:55 PM
Reply #433

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Someone take him into town and buy him some trainers!

And some socks
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 01, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
Reply #434

Nicco

https://twitter.com/nedretvedt/status/880897814531899393

Norwegian, Swedish.... It's all the same
Was ready to write something but ah well...

Over to Trevor Stevens then
Jönköpings Södra IF