December 19, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 99238 times)

July 11, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Also lavery and Hornby both signed new deals
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 15, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Will be really interested to see Beni playing 1-2000 minutes somewhere.

He looks a good player but not that much on the ball showed so far. Will be interesting to see how he gets on!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 02, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Both Brooks and Maddison who we were linked with started really well.

Apparently josh bowler is looking like heís kicked on a bit this year - hope he can one day step up, we donít produce a great deal of attacking players.

October 31, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hewelt

Everton U21

Hewelt, Browning, Charsley, Adediran, Sambou, Feeney ©, Broadhead, Markelo (Simms 75í), Gordon (Kiersey 58í), Lavery (Bowler 58í), John

Wonde if any of these will make it?

Apparently Sambouís deal is up this year?

Bowler was signed for real money but feels miles off first team.

Same for Markelo and Adeniran, but I have some hopes for both.

Gordon / Lavery / Charsley / Feeney - all been with us years but not too close to first team either.

November 10, 2018, 06:34:45 PM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gibson, Foulds, Astley

November 10, 2018, 11:53:01 PM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ellis Simms knows where the old onion bag is doesn’t he

November 11, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
Reply #66

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Twitter said no last week. Sorry.

He said up a level.

November 25, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I see Dortmund and Bayern are after young Anthony Gordon.

Superb youth record and apparently a big talent. Looked good the other week. Letís keep him!

November 25, 2018, 05:13:11 PM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He wants Unsworth gone.

Who, Gordon?

Not the first like.

November 26, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What's the issue they have with him? Anyone know?

Not sure. I know green hates him. Iím sure Barkley had a falling out with him.

I heard that when Brewster was with us someone came in to loan him and Unsworth said no, because he wanted him for the U23 league push.

Brewster ended up leaving Everton without a deal.

Personally I think he seems like a lovely man and is Everton through and through. But Iíve no doubt his name is down in marcels book.

November 28, 2018, 02:04:27 AM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bournemouth can buy him as their Ake replacement.

Think weíve got a decent crop still with us who we will have to see about.

Anthony Gordon, Nathangelo Markelo, Dennis Adeniran, Lewis Gibson, This Kyle kid who played in the Sport Pesa, Con Ouzounidis, Manasse Mampala..

Obviously Williams is out on loan still but is the only loaned out academy product who maybe has a chance I think? Basing that off the reports Silva liked him rather than his performances.

Antonee Robinson too I suppose, injured til the new year now.

The keeper Virginia is apparently rated.

Shame Bowler hasnít kicked on. Shades of Matty Kennedy there I suppose.