November 18, 2017, 05:57:30 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 27640 times)

November 28, 2010, 03:39:41 AM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
now he is a premeir league striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1

And Beckford is?

November 28, 2010, 03:54:31 AM
Reply #16

everton.chris

doesn't matter chelsea will beat us bye what they like we have no strikers at the club
plus some of the players don't care enough about the royal blue jersey and moyes himself
time is up at Everton.
Totally agree, good to see someone else can see through the rose tinted mist,  and the wood from the trees, this club is in total free fall and the sooner a massive clear out starting at the top right through is instigated the better, this club has a proud history, but if it carries on like it is at the moment, that will be forgotten and all we will be remembered for especially amongst the younger generation is how pitiful we have been in the past 26 years (bar 1 cup final win)
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

November 28, 2010, 04:00:54 AM
Reply #17

everton.chris

Harsh.

Besides, amongst our forwards he's our joint top scorer.
That just sums up how poor our forwards are

November 28, 2010, 04:26:38 AM
Reply #18

Always a Toffeeman

i would expect to see
howard
hibbert/neville#if fit jags distin baines
felliani
anichebe cahill pienaar bily/coleman
yak
 #formerly efc for life

November 28, 2010, 04:30:37 AM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
After today, we'll probably go out and beat them.  :woohoo:

Then what will everton.chris post?

November 28, 2010, 04:34:33 AM
Reply #20

everton.chris

That you are still looking through these rose tinted glasses,  i hope we do beat them, but we won't until there are drastic changes

November 28, 2010, 04:41:54 AM
Reply #21

Gash

Global Moderator
There's a happy medium though. You can say people have rose tinted glasses, no one (well not many) are saying it's all going to be good and we'll turn it around easily.

The reason people think your are such a prick is because you contribute nothing when we are doing well, you also contribute nothing to the site except your negative moaning shite.

To then brag that you were going to win money after betting against us, and apparently never going to a game (I'm guessing that because your on here every matchday) no wonder people question what kind of supporter you are.

November 28, 2010, 05:03:15 AM
Reply #22

everton.chris

There's a happy medium though. You can say people have rose tinted glasses, no one (well not many) are saying it's all going to be good and we'll turn it around easily.

The reason people think your are such a prick is because you contribute nothing when we are doing well, you also contribute nothing to the site except your negative moaning shite.

To then brag that you were going to win money after betting against us, and apparently never going to a game (I'm guessing that because your on here every matchday) no wonder people question what kind of supporter you are.
If i am not wrong, when i am on here, you are too, so i presume you do not go to game either

November 28, 2010, 05:56:59 AM
Reply #23

Gash

Global Moderator
If i am not wrong, when i am on here, you are too, so i presume you do not go to game either

I don't get to many games, I live 180 miles away and work most weekends. I was there today for my sins.

Granted I don't know where you live, but I'm guessing your not far away?

November 28, 2010, 06:46:25 AM
Reply #24

Jamokachi

He's a kopite on a wind up.

November 28, 2010, 07:09:58 AM
Reply #25

Rick@OZ

We need to put the axe through the team and start again. Too much chopping and changing Moyes dosent know what his best team is, I say bring in the youth who are keen to impress and off load the underperforming hasbeens who are getting paid handsomly but contributing nothing.

Chelsea 4 0 Everton
EVERTON THE PEOPLES CLUB

November 28, 2010, 07:14:13 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
We need to put the axe through the team and start again. Too much chopping and changing Moyes dosent know what his best team is, I say bring in the youth who are keen to impress and off load the underperforming hasbeens who are getting paid handsomly but contributing nothing.

Chelsea 4 0 Everton

What chopping and changing? The defence has been pretty settled, with Jags, Distin and Bains regular. The midfield has been pretty regular, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Heitinga all playing regularly, if not all spectacular. The strikers have been a bit chopping and changing.

Which youths would you bring in? 

November 28, 2010, 07:47:57 AM
Reply #27

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea 6 - 1 Everton

If we play like that at home to shite then we'll get fucking destroyed away to a good team.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 28, 2010, 08:05:24 AM
Reply #28

Gash

Global Moderator
What chopping and changing? The defence has been pretty settled, with Jags, Distin and Bains regular. The midfield has been pretty regular, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Heitinga all playing regularly, if not all spectacular. The strikers have been a bit chopping and changing.

Which youths would you bring in? 

I'm still waiting for (+1 hidden) Rick@OZ to reply to my post. I'll post the OS squad page to let you decide which youths you'd give a chance to, if you want?

November 28, 2010, 09:09:30 AM
Reply #29

Ridge

I'm going for a 3-1 win, I can't think who other than Cahill will score?