November 20, 2017, 11:29:28 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 27693 times)

November 28, 2010, 03:15:49 PM
Reply #30

Derek

Let's hope they continue looking out of sorts today against the Barcodes and then hopefully something will kick up about Ray Wilkins during the week.

Given how we're playing just now, they'll murder us at Stamford Bridge. What's stupid is that our squad is good enough to play as well as Sunderland did down there, we're just not doing it at the minute!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 28, 2010, 03:34:56 PM
Reply #31

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck it.  This will be our turn round game and we will win.  Arteta is out, fellaini is back. One nil Everton. 

November 28, 2010, 03:53:33 PM
Reply #32

blob

all depends if we turn up

i fear a drubbing

i hope for a win

November 28, 2010, 04:08:43 PM
Reply #33

bedfordtoffee

I fear relegation.... and by Boxing Day we would be well doomed
A draw at Chelsea would be heaven...a win a miracle
Bedfordblueboy

November 28, 2010, 06:05:15 PM
Reply #34

toffee_scot

I fear relegation.... and by Boxing Day we would be well doomed
A draw at Chelsea would be heaven...a win a miracle

I don't think our record at Stamford Bridge in the last few years has been too bad so a draw is not an unlikely outcome.

But I agree that a win would be a miracle, in fact, when was the last time we beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

November 28, 2010, 06:17:58 PM
Reply #35

marky v

We will not be relegated and we will not take a hidng two weeks on the bounce to clear most of the negativity after yesterday up,

but on the immediate front team selection was not right players coming back from long term injuries shouldn't walk back in the first team after playing a game and a half for the reserves no matter how were playing,

the worst mistake we have made in a long time was renewing contracts instead of allowing a player or two to leave so we could invest back in the team, our players aren't on their toes anymore it's all too comfortable put the work in get a new deal and then thats it,

Arteta and Saha are the worst culprits for this on this season alone but it isn't just them responsible, intersting reading our fans reactions and i'm wondering how the fan favourites stay out of alot of the criticism players like Beckford have an excuse they are lower league players being given a chance to step up funny how most of his appearances are when we are chasing games and never winning  (not that we have had alot of that) yet he takes the blame foir missing chances even though we were already losing,

its too late going 442 for next week you shouldn't play two upfront away at chelsea, but after watching hibbert get raped and responsible for 2 of the goals with felli back try johnny at right back for the game if neville is still unfit

November 28, 2010, 06:38:36 PM
Reply #36

blob

We will not be relegated and we will not take a hidng two weeks on the bounce to clear most of the negativity after yesterday up,

but on the immediate front team selection was not right players coming back from long term injuries shouldn't walk back in the first team after playing a game and a half for the reserves no matter how were playing,

the worst mistake we have made in a long time was renewing contracts instead of allowing a player or two to leave so we could invest back in the team, our players aren't on their toes anymore it's all too comfortable put the work in get a new deal and then thats it,

Arteta and Saha are the worst culprits for this on this season alone but it isn't just them responsible, intersting reading our fans reactions and i'm wondering how the fan favourites stay out of alot of the criticism players like Beckford have an excuse they are lower league players being given a chance to step up funny how most of his appearances are when we are chasing games and never winning  (not that we have had alot of that) yet he takes the blame foir missing chances even though we were already losing,

its too late going 442 for next week you shouldn't play two upfront away at chelsea, but after watching hibbert get raped and responsible for 2 of the goals with felli back try johnny at right back for the game if neville is still unfit

i wish i shared your confidence

can't win on the contract issue, can we. if we don't sign them up we're slacking. if we do sign them up we complain that they're in a comfort zone.

the only right back position i'd put jh in is right back in the dressing room. too slow, too cocky, and not performing at all.

November 28, 2010, 10:32:14 PM
Reply #37

chang

Somebody posted this when asked what team to pick for Chelsea game in the "blueroom" lightend up a crap weekend for me.

for chelsea i would start
Mucha
Nev jags Distin Baines
Coleman Fella rodwell pienaar
Cahill
steve round

allofour strikers are awfull none on them deserve to start

November 29, 2010, 12:02:47 AM
Reply #38

marky v

Blob - totally agree mate it's a double edged sword but our lads need freshening up regularly plus the more contracts we give players then the more payrises they're getting which has us in the arteta situation now were we have give hime 75k a week that we just cant afford, i think every so often we should sacrifice a good player to keep things fresh (shouldn't be a problem with our owners after all)

November 29, 2010, 02:51:12 AM
Reply #39

Gash

Global Moderator
Alex out for the game, he's having knee surgery this week.

Terry, Essien and Lampard could feature though.

November 29, 2010, 04:29:24 AM
Reply #40

evertonjoe

Alex out for the game, he's having knee surgery this week.

Terry, Essien and Lampard could feature though.

Oh for fuck's sake as if those three come back against us!

R.A.P Music

November 29, 2010, 03:02:45 PM
Reply #41

Derek

I'm choosing to be more optimistic. We can use this to turn ourselves around, as we always do in a big(ish) game in sometime in Winter!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 29, 2010, 03:54:16 PM
Reply #42

Surreyblue

I'd go with

Mucha
Nev Jags Distin Baines
Coleman/Anichebe Fella Rodwell Pienaar
Cahill
Beckford

As much as I like Coleman I think if he plays right back he will get torn a new one, and in his efforts to get back he always looks like giving a pen away.

And a big thanks to our travelling fans, away allocation sold out yet again. Hope we put on a display for you!
Please, put someone on the posts for corners!

November 29, 2010, 08:29:22 PM
Reply #43

davidian

Sunderland beat them playing 442?  :headbang:

November 29, 2010, 08:54:12 PM
Reply #44

Fellainis Hairdresser

5-0 chelsea

battered
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!