November 23, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 27756 times)

November 30, 2010, 04:13:50 AM
Reply #45

marky v

Sunderland play 442 every week mate - we dont, is chelsea away the game to start ?

November 30, 2010, 05:26:43 PM
Reply #46

evertonjoe

Call me crazy but I think this will be the game when everything clicks and Fellaini just totally dominates there midfield.

Chelsea 0:4 Everton
                  Cahill (3)
                  Baines (Pen)

or we'll draw 0-0.

R.A.P Music

November 30, 2010, 11:31:22 PM
Reply #47

Thomas

Call me crazy but I think this will be the game when everything clicks and Fellaini just totally dominates there midfield.

Chelsea 0:4 Everton
                  Cahill (3)
                  Baines (Pen)

or we'll draw 0-0.

Haha, if only.

Be good to have Felli back actually.

I really think we could pluck a 1-0 win to kickstart our season, where due a win there after all.

November 30, 2010, 11:57:05 PM
Reply #48

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Haha, if only.

Be good to have Felli back actually.

I really think we could pluck a 1-0 win to kickstart our season, where due a win there after all.

I just hope we have the right Felli back.  If he is on song he can control Chelsea from the off.  I don't know why but I am looking forward to this game.

December 01, 2010, 02:48:42 AM
Reply #49

Bluenose 91

Hope it gets abandoned because of the snow!

December 01, 2010, 10:24:04 AM
Reply #50

Thomas

Hope it gets abandoned because of the snow!

Yes - there is that fear of just getting trouced as well.

But I think, we came close the year Vaughan had a clear stoppage time winner disallowed, and we gave them a good game last year, so I'm hopeful.

December 01, 2010, 03:16:05 PM
Reply #51

Blue_Boy_Till_I_Die

We will not be relegated and we will not take a hidng two weeks on the bounce to clear most of the negativity after yesterday up,

but on the immediate front team selection was not right players coming back from long term injuries shouldn't walk back in the first team after playing a game and a half for the reserves no matter how were playing,

the worst mistake we have made in a long time was renewing contracts instead of allowing a player or two to leave so we could invest back in the team, our players aren't on their toes anymore it's all too comfortable put the work in get a new deal and then thats it,

Arteta and Saha are the worst culprits for this on this season alone but it isn't just them responsible, intersting reading our fans reactions and i'm wondering how the fan favourites stay out of alot of the criticism players like Beckford have an excuse they are lower league players being given a chance to step up funny how most of his appearances are when we are chasing games and never winning  (not that we have had alot of that) yet he takes the blame foir missing chances even though we were already losing,

its too late going 442 for next week you shouldn't play two upfront away at chelsea, but after watching hibbert get raped and responsible for 2 of the goals with felli back try johnny at right back for the game if neville is still unfit

Johny played right back against Portsmouth away last season and was shocking.  He got skinned every time!!!! After that game Moyes dropped him and he has not played right back since. 

December 01, 2010, 04:53:35 PM
Reply #52

Robioto

I nkow we will have a turning point at some point, didn't we draw 3-3 with Chelsea a couple of years back at thier place? Which kick started us a little. Well regardless of that I don't think this will be the fixture even with Chelsea faultering. I'll go with

Chelsea 2-0 Everton

December 01, 2010, 05:01:28 PM
Reply #53

Sprooly

I nkow we will have a turning point at some point, didn't we draw 3-3 with Chelsea a couple of years back at thier place? Which kick started us a little. Well regardless of that I don't think this will be the fixture even with Chelsea faultering. I'll go with

Chelsea 2-0 Everton

yeah last season we drew 3-3 from 3 incredibly lucky goals (an own goal, drogba heading it into the back of saha and a long throw taking 4 deflections and finding yak 6 yards out) but we needed that at the time and we need it again

December 01, 2010, 05:29:58 PM
Reply #54

Thom

Administrator
I'd like to see Rodwell and Fellaini start in the centre of midfield. They may not be creative, but they'll match the physical attributes of Obi Mikel, Essien and Ramires, and we'll still have the likes of Pienaar, Baines and Coleman to provide our creativity.

I expect Moyes to shit it once again though, and play Heitinga with Fellaini in midfield, and put Neville back in for Hibbert.

Either way, we'll either draw 1-1 or lose 2-0.

December 01, 2010, 11:31:31 PM
Reply #55

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
In respect to the NSNO curse, I am going with a 4-0 Chelsea win.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 02, 2010, 12:31:24 AM
Reply #56

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea have been off form of late. i see nothing in our play the last 2 weeks to suggest us getting something from this game. It could easily be a 7-1 thumping by Chelsea.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 02, 2010, 12:38:32 AM
Reply #57

Alanvideo

Chelsea have been off form of late. i see nothing in our play the last 2 weeks to suggest us getting something from this game. It could easily be a 7-1 thumping by Chelsea.
..............Terry and Essien are back for Chelsea ,we could get stuffed..........or nick it 2-1 :cheers: :bonk: lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 02, 2010, 12:42:34 AM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea desperately need to win. So do we but they have the players to thump us and I have a feeling it will happen
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 02, 2010, 02:17:45 AM
Reply #59

sharpattack

It's on Setanta Ireland.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't