November 24, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 27783 times)

December 02, 2010, 05:58:10 AM
Reply #60

slothzen

Can't see us getting anything.  Chelsea will want to make an example out of us based on recent performances.  I really think we'll be riding just above the relegation zone this season, and we need to squeak by and hope that things iron themselves out by August.

December 02, 2010, 04:36:08 PM
Reply #61

Derek

To be honest we might need the season to continue until August to get any points on the board...
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 02, 2010, 09:07:14 PM
Reply #62

kunal32

Can't see us getting anything.  Chelsea will want to make an example out of us based on recent performances.  I really think we'll be riding just above the relegation zone this season, and we need to squeak by and hope that things iron themselves out by August.

"iron themselves out by August" Save what is this meant to mean? We get a millionaire next summer? we have money? I don't see our current situation changing, unless you mean Moyes resigning in the summer.

December 03, 2010, 12:45:06 AM
Reply #63

james

Looking forward to a day out in london town, catching the 8.30 train will be having a pint in The Millers behind Kings Cross by 10 o`clock.
Then make our way to the Dog and Carrot or whatever its called by the traffic lights outside Fulham Broadway tube. See you there, a point will do !

December 03, 2010, 01:10:00 AM
Reply #64

nomorechang

RIP
Looking forward to a day out in london town, catching the 8.30 train will be having a pint in The Millers behind Kings Cross by 10 o`clock.
Then make our way to the Dog and Carrot or whatever its called by the traffic lights outside Fulham Broadway tube. See you there, a point will do !

I'm going by coach and straight into the ground , I haven't been to ' the bridge ' for about 30 years so I imagine its slightly different now :) Looking forward to it and expecting us to come away with a positive result ... COYB !!!
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 03, 2010, 04:49:05 AM
Reply #65

taffytoffee

I did think we could get something there but now iv heard terry and essien are back i think we are screwed

December 03, 2010, 11:31:15 AM
Reply #66

American Evertonian

I foresee a horrid affair for us. 3-0 them.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 03, 2010, 01:34:08 PM
Reply #67

nomorechang

RIP
Those who understand need no explanation , Those who don't , Don't matter !

....and here's me thinking that this is an EVERTON FANS forum  :shock: :wag:

no matter what the odds against are , I go to every game thinking we can get a result ...... So do the players and manager  ..... COYB !!!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:35:54 PM by nomorechang »
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 03, 2010, 05:20:38 PM
Reply #68

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Those who understand need no explanation , Those who don't , Don't matter !

....and here's me thinking that this is an EVERTON FANS forum  :shock: :wag:

no matter what the odds against are , I go to every game thinking we can get a result ...... So do the players and manager  ..... COYB !!!!!

I think we can get a result too.

New line up due to probably injuries.

Howard

Neville   Heitinga     Distin     Baines

Fellaini

Coleman         Arteta            Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu 

December 03, 2010, 05:24:18 PM
Reply #69

nomorechang

RIP
I think we can get a result too.

New line up due to probably injuries.

Howard

Neville   Heitinga     Distin     Baines

Fellaini

Coleman         Arteta            Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu 

Arteta is banned ... Jack Rodwell ?
Alan Ball

December 03, 2010, 05:40:34 PM
Reply #70

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Crap, totally forgot.  Yep Rodwell it is. 

December 03, 2010, 06:53:48 PM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
is the game on saturday?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 03, 2010, 09:50:45 PM
Reply #72

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Saha has to start!! JT has been having nightmares about playing against him

December 03, 2010, 11:13:24 PM
Reply #73

wigster

maybe this is hetinga's chance to put a performance in- he fav position aswell. he did have drogba in his back pocket last season at goodison
tony scores we riot

December 04, 2010, 12:31:10 AM
Reply #74

Bluenose 91

Saha has to start!! JT has been having nightmares about playing against him

Wet dreams more like.