October 19, 2019, 07:27:48 PM

Author Topic: 2018/2022 bids  (Read 11924 times)

December 06, 2010, 09:06:33 AM
Reply #120

cantoffee

Im with ILB on this one, it's the world's game not Europe's. Although I too may have read gumpinio's post the same way, and it seems he didn't mean it like that.

December 06, 2010, 02:31:44 PM
Reply #121

Haile GAZrselassie

Im with ILB on this one, it's the world's game not Europe's. Although I too may have read gumpinio's post the same way, and it seems he didn't mean it like that.

Does that mean we should give the world cup to countries with abhorent laws and human rights records? Where next? Pakistan? Zimbabwe?

Lopping the heads off women for being caught out in public with a male who is not a family member. What a fucking great time people with have there eh!
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 06, 2010, 02:41:20 PM
Reply #122

Derek

How am I supposed to have a BBQ every week for some tasty tie when it's in bloody January!

Bollocks to that! ;)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 06, 2010, 04:53:29 PM
Reply #123

cantoffee

Does that mean we should give the world cup to countries with abhorent laws and human rights records? Where next? Pakistan? Zimbabwe?

Lopping the heads off women for being caught out in public with a male who is not a family member. What a fucking great time people with have there eh!

Not exactly what I meant but yeah Im down for whateva.

What I was referring to was that the tournament should not be dictated by Europe and I thought Gumpinio was saying that we shouldn't care what the other regions thought. He's said he's not meant it to come off like that but that's how I read it at first.