November 18, 2017, 12:00:53 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth  (Read 12794 times)

February 03, 2017, 07:28:19 PM
Reply #30

Macca77

Thanks Ross, where is the best place to go afterwards to try and meet players. If he met Coleman he'd deffo be a lifer!

Hang around outside the player entrance at the Park End, maybe have a look around the fan park before the game as well, always plenty to do and see on there.

February 03, 2017, 07:29:31 PM
Reply #31

Tony Clifton

Thanks Ross, where is the best place to go afterwards to try and meet players. If he met Coleman he'd deffo be a lifer!

Park End car park.  You and the little man have a good one.

February 03, 2017, 07:30:34 PM
Reply #32

ally2

With Gueye having just come back I wouldn't pay him Saturday and I would have given him a couple of days of training as well.

He's run his arse off for us already this season and we are under no pressure to throw him back in. McCarthy can perform the same role adequately if needed.

Or main issue is the defence now, not centre midfield.

As for Lookman I wouldn't be surprised to see him start soon. Mirallas needs to watch his back though I agree on that.

February 03, 2017, 07:33:39 PM
Reply #33

Ross

Be the Park End carpark, there'll be a few people hanging about to do the same so you'll find the best place. You could maybe even just ask a steward around there? Not sure how long the wait is but I'm sure it'll be worth it to get the pics of him with them, and yourself of course.

Don't let him have to many Changs beforehand though you'll be up and down all the first half!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 03, 2017, 07:35:20 PM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Robby la
Mustard Basher Fumo Bainesy
Le Snide Double G GazBaz
The Banker Arniold
Lakaka

You just killed @Bally
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 03, 2017, 07:36:30 PM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
           Joel

Seamus Williams Mori Baines

Davies  Le Snide (love that) Gana

Barkley  Lukaku  Lookman
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 03, 2017, 07:54:06 PM
Reply #36

Bally

Administrator
Robby la
Mustard Basher Fumo Bainesy
Le Snide Double G GazBaz
The Banker Arniold
Lakaka
You know I know where you sit don't you, but you also know I know where you go for a pint don't you, you're just lucky I'm still in recovery.
What in the screaming blue fuck....
It's the roll I way

February 03, 2017, 07:54:17 PM
Reply #37

Bally

Administrator
If I start running now Bally might never find me
Ha tit
It's the roll I way

February 03, 2017, 07:58:31 PM
Reply #38

Bally

Administrator
Robles

Coleman Williams Mori Baines

Schneiderlin Gana Davies

Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

2-0 Lukaku & mori
I like that a lot
It's the roll I way

February 03, 2017, 09:10:57 PM
Reply #39

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
With Gueye having just come back I wouldn't pay him Saturday and I would have given him a couple of days of training as well.

Bit harsh......
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

February 03, 2017, 10:59:54 PM
Reply #40

blueski

Gonna be interesting though to see how he sets up the team for this one - Holgate seems like the one to drop but doing so means we play a back 4, lot of tactical nuances for how this one plays out
Nil Satis

February 03, 2017, 11:08:18 PM
Reply #41

bacon sarnie

Personally, I'd ease Gana back in and would leave him on the bench for this one. Bournemouth are usually quite open and let you play, so I'm not sure we need an excess of tackling midfielders to play them at home.

I also think it's harsh to drop Holgate based on one bad game, when he's been generally excellent otherwise. I agree with others that Lookman will start over Mirallas.

I'd go:

Robles
         Holgate Williams Funes Mori
Coleman                                     Baines
            Schneiderlin    Davies
         Barkley                   Lookman
                       Lukaku         

Agree totally. Koeman might be recruiting from on here if he was in the habit of dropping players for having a bad game. Some of us would have been first team regulars before he took over.

Right Ed?

February 03, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
Reply #42

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Think he will go back four but as at Stoke schneirdelein or Barry will basically split the cbs when we have the ball so Coleman and baines can provide width

Simply simply lovely

February 03, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Reply #43

hill135

Would stick with the 3-4-3 if it were me. I thought we looked like we had a much better idea of how to pass the ball and build play with that system and while our possession increased in the second half it was less threatening.

February 03, 2017, 11:48:26 PM
Reply #44

Evertonian in NC

Don't give your son a choice in the matter. He IS a blue now. Hope he has some great memories from his first game.

After all, suffering breeds character.  NSNO!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin