November 21, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth  (Read 12930 times)

February 04, 2017, 04:53:47 PM
Reply #60

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
cant wait for this
I have to return some videotapes.

February 04, 2017, 05:10:42 PM
Reply #61

blue1948

I have read every post and agreed with at least three different formations and teams ,how good is that ?I am just bubbling thinking about the "problems" Ronald has today .There are at least sixteen players I would be happy to have in the team ,if he picks them I am fine with the choices as I know he will use the subs as soon as he thinks he needs to .My blue heart says we should keep the kids in ,my brain says pick the team for the day .I would be sad if he dropped Mason because he is one that I hope will wear the blue jersey for many years .Good luck Ronald in choosing ,you lucky b

February 04, 2017, 05:17:25 PM
Reply #62

Bally

Administrator
I have read every post and agreed with at least three different formations and teams ,how good is that ?I am just bubbling thinking about the "problems" Ronald has today .There are at least sixteen players I would be happy to have in the team ,if he picks them I am fine with the choices as I know he will use the subs as soon as he thinks he needs to .My blue heart says we should keep the kids in ,my brain says pick the team for the day .I would be sad if he dropped Mason because he is one that I hope will wear the blue jersey for many years .Good luck Ronald in choosing ,you lucky b
Yeah I was doing the same yesterday, happy with almost all the set-ups, I reckon he'll rest Holgate or bench him and go with the 4 at the back, but again if he doesn't it will Holgate confidence knowing that one little bit of a stinker doesn't end his playing time.
It's the roll I way

February 04, 2017, 05:20:51 PM
Reply #63

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Will you all just stop it with the Bournemouth are on a poor run/they've never won at Goodison shouts?!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 04, 2017, 05:30:46 PM
Reply #64

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's so obvious that we're going to win this that it couldn't possibly happen.  It's got Acca killer written right through it, like a stick of Blackpool rock

Junior Stanislas has been scoring against us for so long now that people have started calling him Senior Stanislas
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 04, 2017, 06:08:00 PM
Reply #65

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I suppose Koeman has already proven his ruthless streak but it would be a bit rough dropping Mirallas, unless it's for the sake of tactics.

I think it's been a case of Mirallas being so anonymous for most of the last 2 years that him having an ok run of form makes it look like he's done (really) well.

His position is definitely up for grabs both now and in the summer.

February 04, 2017, 06:13:49 PM
Reply #66

Cozzie

Really hoping Lookman starts.

Will give the lad a huge boost in confidence.

Bournemouth like to play so I cant see em sitting back. They will come at us should be a nice open contest. I think the solidity will be enough to deal with them and we have enough fire power at the other end.

Expect a lot of goals today so its gonna be a dull 1-1 isnt it met with loads of frustration.

Hoping for a massacre though. From us of course.

February 04, 2017, 06:27:28 PM
Reply #67

TSGun

I think it's been a case of Mirallas being so anonymous for most of the last 2 years that him having an ok run of form makes it look like he's done (really) well.

I'm not going to argue with that. You could probably suggest the majority of the team fit that mold for the most part.

He's performing more consistently this season and hasn't done anything lately to warrant moving to the bench, just yet anyway. Actually thought he was one of our better attacking players against Stoke up until he was subbed.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the signs Lookman has been showing as well, really exciting. I suppose there's only one man who makes the calls and if he thinks the time is right then so be it, no complaints, but I still think it would be tough on Mirallas right now.

February 04, 2017, 06:49:47 PM
Reply #68

GrantyBoy78

If Koeman's Everton want to distance themselves from Martinez's Everton, then we need to win this comfortably today. I expect us to.

February 04, 2017, 06:55:01 PM
Reply #69

Evertonian in NC

this is why I predicted him to score (assuming he starts)
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2017, 07:19:21 PM
Reply #70

kewns23

I'm not going to argue with that. You could probably suggest the majority of the team fit that mold for the most part.

He's performing more consistently this season and hasn't done anything lately to warrant moving to the bench, just yet anyway. Actually thought he was one of our better attacking players against Stoke up until he was subbed.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the signs Lookman has been showing as well, really exciting. I suppose there's only one man who makes the calls and if he thinks the time is right then so be it, no complaints, but I still think it would be tough on Mirallas right now.

Am sorry but I completely disagree
I thought it was quite poor and didnt offer anything - seen that when LookMan
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

February 04, 2017, 07:22:22 PM
Reply #71

blue1948

Never been a Mirallas fan but fair enough if he gets the shout ,the way he has played for a few games has looked like the message has gotten through and although I thought he was a bit anonymous against Stoke , no one plays to their best every game and he can be special when the other defence isn't on top form

February 04, 2017, 07:34:18 PM
Reply #72

TSGun

Am sorry but I completely disagree
I thought it was quite poor and didnt offer anything - seen that when LookMan

Fair enough. Second half he battled, as did most until the last 15 minutes.

February 04, 2017, 07:36:52 PM
Reply #73

Evertonian in NC

all is so delightfully civil here, with things going well for us (and so poorly for the Shite)!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2017, 07:50:48 PM
Reply #74

Simon Paul

Administrator
nobody buy a programme or look at the big screens at half time please