November 20, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth  (Read 27603 times)

February 04, 2017, 10:47:48 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Are you joking?

He scored 4 goals, he's going to be in twice, admittedly one of those at left back..

You're right, I was joking.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2017, 10:49:02 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Lukaku top scorer for the league now?

What a shit goal to concede.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2017, 10:54:14 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley would have looked a right dick had he missed that one lol

What a game.

February 04, 2017, 11:03:56 PM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rom top scorer in the league now.

February 04, 2017, 11:12:29 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thinking back to the game, how do you even rate this performance?

Exciting.

How many emotions did you experience during the game? This is the best thing about football.

February 04, 2017, 11:14:31 PM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I agree, but I meant the player ratings thread.

Well Rom is a 10 for sure. 4 goals and an assist.

February 04, 2017, 11:27:57 PM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all 3 of their goals were from through balls through the middle. One was over the top. (Which Stoke gave us trouble with as well)

With 3 at the back this seems to be weird...

We were playing with 2 and the back today.

February 04, 2017, 11:54:06 PM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, Holgate came on with about 12 to go and they added one. And I'm talking about the Stoke game as well.

Anyway, don't want to focus to much on the negative. Just an observation of the goals/chances we are giving up.

Holgate played right back today. But I get your point.

February 05, 2017, 07:42:12 AM
Reply #23

blargins

NSNO Subscriber