November 18, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Wigan  (Read 29552 times)

December 12, 2010, 03:47:26 AM
Reply #300

steve81

After 30 years I've finally achieved something of note with my life.
hardly people are entitled to an opinion yet if they dont agree with you or cantoffee this is the sarcastic remarks you receive

December 12, 2010, 03:55:10 AM
Reply #301

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
hardly people are entitled to an opinion yet if they dont agree with you or cantoffee this is the sarcastic remarks you receive

I'm quite happy to be disagreed with, in fact I enjoy a decent debate.  I do take issue with people who contribute nothing other than inane moaning when we're having a shitty time though, and that's where we fall out.

Actually, whilst I'm on about my own personal grievances I'd just like to express my annoyance at people who bleat about "having an opinion" whenever they're challenged about their views.  Osama bin Laden has an opinion too.

December 12, 2010, 11:56:22 AM
Reply #302

montanatoffeefan

I'm quite happy to be disagreed with, in fact I enjoy a decent debate.  I do take issue with people who contribute nothing other than inane moaning when we're having a shitty time though, and that's where we fall out.

Actually, whilst I'm on about my own personal grievances I'd just like to express my annoyance at people who bleat about "having an opinion" whenever they're challenged about their views.  Osama bin Laden has an opinion too.

Yeah, but Bin Laden is always going on about how we should bring in Joey Barton and replace Moyes with Gary Megson. So I think most people have stopped paying attention to him.
Everton forever.