November 20, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

Author Topic: Man City vs Everton  (Read 34932 times)

December 14, 2010, 07:04:52 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
we talk about getting the rub of the green a lot, well louis just hasn't had it. I'm not sticking up for him, he gas looked even lazier. But if his shots which he has been having had come off, it would have been a different season so far.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 15, 2010, 01:24:40 AM
Reply #31

blue for you

we will win this 2-1 a brace for saha

December 17, 2010, 01:29:34 AM
Reply #32

Tellittoyourking

we will win this 2-1 a brace for saha

Brave shout.

December 17, 2010, 01:41:11 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 17, 2010, 07:41:14 AM
Reply #34

HungryHungryHibbo

Difficult to see us winning this.

If Saha starts, I've finally given up faith in Moyes.

1-1, Beckford for us, Jo for them?
coyb

December 17, 2010, 01:56:36 PM
Reply #35

nomorechang

RIP
We've got to win ...December 20th is St Domingo's Day
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 17, 2010, 04:56:37 PM
Reply #36

Thom

Administrator
I think it entirely depends on who starts up front for us. That's not a slur against any of the other ten players, but in a match like this, especially away from home, you need a striker who can either hold the ball up and bring others into play (ie Yakubu) or someone who can play on the shoulder of the last defender (ie Beckford). Therefore, if Saha starts I can't see us getting anything from the match.

As for an actual prediction, I just can't decide. It's starting to look like it takes a brave man to decide which Everton will turn up anymore.

December 18, 2010, 07:15:03 AM
Reply #37

TheMothMan

Anyone seen that stupid bounce thing city have robbed off that polish team, they keep go on about it on their forums saying they're gonna do it agaisnt us, cant see their whole stadium doing that though. Wonder what we'll do if they start doing this

MCFC v West Ham, The Poznan Part 1
GROUNDHOPPING: Manchester City - Lech Poznan (Poznan Fans Jumping)

as for result 1-1. felli and silva

December 18, 2010, 07:22:49 AM
Reply #38

cantoffee

I don't see anything wrong with taking chants and stuff like that from other teams, otherwise most supporters would not sing anything.

December 18, 2010, 07:34:47 AM
Reply #39

TheMothMan

no im not saying theres anything wrong with it i think its quite good, just think itll be a a pain in the arse sitting there on monday freezin me bollocks off watchin that if we're getting beat

December 18, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
Reply #40

sharpattack

3 points. We are City's bogey team
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 18, 2010, 05:39:13 PM
Reply #41

nomorechang

RIP
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 18, 2010, 07:49:46 PM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

not as good as these nutters
yeah the aek fans were amazing

December 18, 2010, 07:50:22 PM
Reply #43

Gash

Global Moderator
I hope this goes ahead, Chelsea v Man Utd called off.

I wonder if Tevez playing will actually give us an edge? Some of the players must be pissed off at the way he's behaving and can surely only add to the unrest amongst the players and he's bound to be fucked off of they take the captaincy off him.

December 18, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
Reply #44

evertonjoe

I can see it being on, Blackburn is on today after all. As long as we don't get any more snow before Monday then it should be fine. I'll be royally pissed off if it gets rearranged for when I'm back at Uni.

R.A.P Music