November 24, 2017, 06:02:55 AM

Author Topic: Stoke City Vs Everton  (Read 32955 times)

December 31, 2010, 08:03:03 PM
Reply #30

Fellainis Hairdresser

cahills last game for a month, devastated
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 31, 2010, 11:32:52 PM
Reply #31

wigster

im sure cahill will start behind victor tomorrow. hopefully jags come through as dont fancy tony against stoke's height
tony scores we riot

December 31, 2010, 11:53:21 PM
Reply #32

marky v

im sure cahill will start behind victor tomorrow. hopefully jags come through as dont fancy tony against stoke's height

totally agree hibbert would be lying on the shower floor after Jones ripped him to bits, he's the week link in the team when he plays and becomes a target for the opposition if Jags or Johnny doesn't make it you would have to go with Duffy or Rodwell for presence alone

December 31, 2010, 11:58:38 PM
Reply #33

Dr. Sponge

Some heads need to roll, this form isn't good enough no matter what the excuses.

I'd go with:

Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
Bilya Fellaini Osman Peinaar
            Cahill
         Anichebe

December 31, 2010, 11:59:08 PM
Reply #34

marky v

think most have the team nailed on its just a wait on CB's being fit or not and Anichebe will prob start in place of Rodwell,

this is the sort of game that will be a definite last on MOTD 

January 01, 2011, 12:19:38 AM
Reply #35

cantoffee

Some heads need to roll, this form isn't good enough no matter what the excuses.

I'd go with:

Howard
            Cahill
         Anichebe

I'd be massively in favour of this team.

January 01, 2011, 12:43:07 AM
Reply #36

april

"this is the sort of game that will be a definite last on MOTD"

Yeah, an Everton game.

Moyes has now said he may use the same starting 11 as at West Ham. Christ. A draw then.
Toffeegirls Rule.

January 01, 2011, 12:44:09 AM
Reply #37

april

I'd go with:

Howard
            Cahill
         Anichebe

That looks minter.
Toffeegirls Rule.

January 01, 2011, 03:52:59 AM
Reply #38

taffytoffee

vic has to start up front hes been the most effective of the strikers, i know hes only played the 1 game up front on his own against city but until he got himself sent off i thought he played really well, if moyes goes with timmy up front hes well and truely lost the plot.
Arteta and neville on the bench,they have been shocking, beckford on for vic around 60mins hopefully before he tires and gets sent off again

coleman    jags    distin    baines

billy    rodwell        felli      pienaar

timmy

vic

January 01, 2011, 09:18:55 AM
Reply #39

Craig_1878

Can't wait for this!!! First and maybe last game of the season I'll be able to go to, unless the Birmingham game is re-scheduled for mid-week.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

January 01, 2011, 07:02:36 PM
Reply #40

charlatan

Lets hope he grows a pair and drops the imposter that Arteta has become

January 01, 2011, 07:26:15 PM
Reply #41

steven cardiffblue

I have a feeling we will surely spank someone one of these days....probably not today mind  ha

I would like to see bily given a go....but same again I imagine. Maybe Saha /Big Vic for rodwell....

January 01, 2011, 08:04:02 PM
Reply #42

American Evertonian

Have fosters been released yet?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 01, 2011, 08:08:48 PM
Reply #43

Sprooly

Team news just in: Everton XI to face Stoke: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill, Saha.

January 01, 2011, 08:09:10 PM
Reply #44

Thom

Administrator
Team: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill, Saha.

Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Rodwell, Osman, Hibbert, Anichebe, Beckford.

Surprised that Moyes has started Coleman instead of Vic, but he was one of our better players against West Ham so it's only fair for him to start.

No Yakubu on the bench too. Looks like he's offski then.