December 15, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Author Topic: Stoke City Vs Everton  (Read 41557 times)

December 29, 2010, 10:08:09 PM
Read 41557 times

cantoffee

howard

dustbin jags jonny
coleman  mikel  pienaar felli billy
      vic   becks

lets go for it for once in 9 years.

and yes baines isnt in the squad as despite his abilty going forward, its a hue myth he is a good defender. Plus I want us to attack and play in the other teams half just once under moyes. Billy in theory is a better attacking option than Baines, but if you want to replace Billy with Baines I will let you.

3 at the back? No Cahill and no Baines?

Let's not include our two best players this year, that'll go well. Come on mate, Im all for thinking of something new to try and get the team scoring and winning, but that's just plain stupid.

December 30, 2010, 06:12:43 AM
Reply #1

cantoffee

Won't Cahill be available for this game? Or are we arguing with Australia about it?

January 01, 2011, 12:19:38 AM
Reply #2

cantoffee

Some heads need to roll, this form isn't good enough no matter what the excuses.

I'd go with:

Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
Bilya Fellaini Osman Peinaar
            Cahill
         Anichebe

I'd be massively in favour of this team.

January 01, 2011, 10:09:37 PM
Reply #3

cantoffee

Only watched the second half, so far, the refereeing has been dogshit

January 01, 2011, 10:24:20 PM
Reply #4

cantoffee

Exactly the substitions asked for, hope it works.

January 01, 2011, 10:27:12 PM
Reply #5

cantoffee

That's a foul, fuck you Marriner, you're a joke.

January 01, 2011, 10:38:12 PM
Reply #6

cantoffee

Not sure what to do now. It still seems like it's the players' fault but Moyes hasn't done enough, I'm getting tired of these games, something has to change.

January 01, 2011, 10:47:01 PM
Reply #7

cantoffee

Everyone is to blame, these players, other than Baines, have been shit today and most of the season, yes part of it is Moyes' fault, part is obviously Kenwright's fault, but part is the players' fault as well.

Some atrocious performances this season, they shouldn't still be playing (Moyes' fault), but Arteta should not have been this shit, for this long. Same with Saha, Jags, Heitinga.

January 01, 2011, 10:57:03 PM
Reply #8

cantoffee

Who gives a flying fuck about Liverpool?

Exactly.

Fuck that was poor, no idea where to go from here, Cahill gone for a month.

We'll probably beat Spurs now just to through everything into wack.

If Saha starts again I want Moyes out, 24 games without a goal is unacceptable. No idea why Anichebe or Beckford don't start now.

I'm not even mad, I'm just confused, like I said, no idea what to do now.

January 01, 2011, 11:01:34 PM
Reply #9

cantoffee

ha we are not beating spurs mate, they may very well smash us

I doubt it, we very rarely get smashed by good teams anymore and our games against Spurs tend to be fairly entertaining.

January 01, 2011, 11:04:09 PM
Reply #10

cantoffee

It's hard to see where we go from here. After the Man City game and the players reaction at the end I really thought we would kick on from there. A draw with West Ham and defeat to Stoke really is of massive concern.

Once again only a couple of players played well. I think that's the 3rd time Arteta has been hooked, a year ago that was unheard of. Worrying times.

Arteta is a joke right now, shouldn't be in the squad let alone the first XI. Pathetic excuse for a footballer, I'm appalled that he's got a new contract, could've shipped his sorry ass to Man City and brought in a proper striker.

January 01, 2011, 11:15:38 PM
Reply #11

cantoffee

Hibbert is shit though to be fair mate, if he didn't come through the youth system he would be hung,

back to today though,

Wind it in.

January 01, 2011, 11:21:48 PM
Reply #12

cantoffee

What i want to know is what it will take for a kenwright out chant to start? What will it take for a moyes out chant? Which should come first?

The Moyes chant, guaranteed.

January 01, 2011, 11:23:38 PM
Reply #13

cantoffee

he wouldnt because his brand of football doesnt involve playing the best players available only his favourites

and he would turn spurs from an entertaining and dynamic attacking team to a 1 up front pass it sidewards bore merchants

He is playing his best available players, but they're out of form.

January 01, 2011, 11:29:23 PM
Reply #14

cantoffee

maybe today historicaly not

hibbert cup final springs to mind !

If we're judging "historically" then you have to take the good with the bad. Historically he's a good manager, at the moment I have my doubts.