October 16, 2019, 09:12:59 PM

Author Topic: Stoke City Vs Everton  (Read 47486 times)

January 01, 2011, 10:41:17 PM
Reply #270

Fern

And I get the sense the players know better players are needed and that's one of the reasons Pienaar will leave - not just about the cash but there's no future direction for the club.

January 01, 2011, 10:42:27 PM
Reply #271

matty1878

ok so al you moyes haters, sack him and get.... exactly nobody would want to come. and with an inept board like ours who can blame them
row u seat 167 park end

January 01, 2011, 10:42:34 PM
Reply #272

everton-4-ever

the ONLY defense people use for Kenwright is that he employed Moyes

therefore this is ALL his fault

suppose i can buy that si

somethings gota give and we know it wont be kenwright
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

January 01, 2011, 10:42:34 PM
Reply #273

Dr. Sponge

The only players that can have a bit of pride this season are Baines, Cahill and Howard.

Coleman and Distin have done well in patches too. But the rest? Not good enough. The whole club needs a shake.

January 01, 2011, 10:42:51 PM
Reply #274

Les Trebilcock

the ONLY defense people use for Kenwright is that he employed Moyes

therefore this is ALL his fault

Kenwright's only fault is - he thinks he can keep his 'corner-shop' afloat.

You can take that to the bank.

January 01, 2011, 10:43:05 PM
Reply #275

nomorechang

RIP
Hes starting with his best striker (statistically and visually) on the bench.
And brings on Osman and that lug Anchovy to come on and change the game.

Rodders and Beckford would have changed this game not those to shithouses.

FFs talk a bit of sense .. Beckford couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo and Rodwell is a defensive midfielder , their 2 goals are down to Jags who everyone , me included , was praying he'd play
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 01, 2011, 10:43:52 PM
Reply #276

sharpattack

This notion that there is another manager out there who will do better with those clowns out there is absurd
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 01, 2011, 10:45:15 PM
Reply #277

Amata

Infostrada Sports on Twitter "Phil Jagielka has scored six own goals in the Premier League. Only Richard Dunne (8) and Jamie Carragher (7) have scored more own goals in the PL era."
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

January 01, 2011, 10:45:23 PM
Reply #278

Azz

Right we all know Moyes has got it wrong again in terms of our attacking mentality.... but what he will say post match will be completely right.

We can not finish for shit!  Saha is dire, isn't he on something insane like £50k?! Yak is a lazy fuck!  Beckford, just give him a fucking chance, he can't do anything in the last 12 minutes!!!

We created chances once again today but it's just shit in the final 3rd.  But like I say Moyes has to take the blame but we need a clinical finisher!

10 goals at both home and away so far this season!!!!

January 01, 2011, 10:45:34 PM
Reply #279

matty1878

exactly sharp attack. we have to stick with moyes, and answers have to come from kenwrong .the fuckin dickhead i hate his lies.
row u seat 167 park end

January 01, 2011, 10:46:14 PM
Reply #280

e.f.c

some points;
1. Jagielka has now scored more own goals than Saha and Yak have combined at the other end of th epitch.
2. What is the point in taking off a striker (lazy he may be) when we need to score twice?
3. Has Beckford done something to upset Moyes? He came on after 89 1/2 minutes against West Ham and came on when 2 down today. At least he grafts and gets chances which is more than Saha has mustered this season.

January 01, 2011, 10:46:19 PM
Reply #281

Connavar

Is this ANOTHER game without a single shot on goal?

January 01, 2011, 10:46:26 PM
Reply #282

biffmalibu

God this is like the 90s, but at least we had a terrible squad those days so you didnt expect anything better.

January 01, 2011, 10:46:37 PM
Reply #283

Derek

Well, this has been terrible.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 01, 2011, 10:46:59 PM
Reply #284

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
You cant use kenwright as the reason for the team being shit this season.  He is responsible for our long term problems but not for how we are faring in the league. That is the players and moyes fault.  The players are not performing and moyes is blind to the problems.