September 22, 2019, 07:17:10 PM

Author Topic: Stoke City Vs Everton  (Read 46761 times)

January 01, 2011, 10:53:32 PM
Reply #300

Connavar

Fucking disgusting.

January 01, 2011, 10:53:34 PM
Reply #301

Azz

i wouldn't sack Moyes but i wish he would take a chance and change the set up. Maybe with Cahill going off for the Asia cup he wil play 2 up front? I won't hold my breath...

Don't even mention that!  Yak and Saha up front together.... fuck me at least we would win a BAFTA for best comedy performance!!!

January 01, 2011, 10:53:37 PM
Reply #302

Tinga

But guess what! NOBODY!!! will stand up and say "Kenwright out" because we are fucking shitbags, fucking joke of a set of fans, we will speak up when we go down  :headbang:

January 01, 2011, 10:54:18 PM
Reply #303

Tasslehoff

Ah well can't win them all. football has its ups and downs

January 01, 2011, 10:54:33 PM
Reply #304

Dr. Sponge

First away defeat in 9 games. On the face of it, it doesn't sound that bad. It just highlights how much we desperately need a goalscorer to step up to the plate.

January 01, 2011, 10:55:12 PM
Reply #305

NoMoreJackieChan

Who gives a flying fuck about Liverpool?

a fucking men
Herro Shitty Wok Take Order Peas

January 01, 2011, 10:55:33 PM
Reply #306

Fern

You wait and see get rid of Moyes some manager will come in do well to start with then  it will jsut be the same problem later on. Lesser players a other would leave and no investment. You need to change the root of the problem and that's definitley a funding issue.

Be careful what you wish for.

January 01, 2011, 10:56:57 PM
Reply #307

Gareth

But guess what! NOBODY!!! will stand up and say "Kenwright out" because we are fucking shitbags, fucking joke of a set of fans, we will speak up when we go down  :headbang:

Why don't you start it then?

January 01, 2011, 10:57:03 PM
Reply #308

cantoffee

Who gives a flying fuck about Liverpool?

Exactly.

Fuck that was poor, no idea where to go from here, Cahill gone for a month.

We'll probably beat Spurs now just to through everything into wack.

If Saha starts again I want Moyes out, 24 games without a goal is unacceptable. No idea why Anichebe or Beckford don't start now.

I'm not even mad, I'm just confused, like I said, no idea what to do now.

January 01, 2011, 10:57:51 PM
Reply #309

philly

I hope to God that no-one wastes there time making a ratings thread for that shower today.

Its times like this when i wish we had a Bellamy-esq player who would come out into the media and tell it how it is rather than our usual player who comes out and arse-licks.
Bily No Pace (07/10/2011): I try an inspire people through my subject lines, the way I look at it is a director's comment for every post I make, just a little insight into my world.

January 01, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
Reply #310

Danny

Teams need freshining up it's a footballing fact, this has been coming for a few years now and spending nothing in the summer was the breaking point. It's getting desperate now.

January 01, 2011, 10:58:58 PM
Reply #311

nomorechang

RIP
You wait and see get rid of Moyes some manager will come in do well to start with then  it will jsut be the same problem later on. Lesser players a other would leave and no investment. You need to change the root of the problem and that's definitley a funding issue.

Be careful what you wish for.

:thumbsup: ...... Nail on head
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 01, 2011, 10:59:11 PM
Reply #312

Optimistic Blue

Unlucky lads, well played again, just luck wasnt on our side this week..Onward and upward!
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 01, 2011, 10:59:22 PM
Reply #313

bluemanx3

But guess what! NOBODY!!! will stand up and say "Kenwright out" because we are fucking shitbags, fucking joke of a set of fans, we will speak up when we go down

why dont you stand up and say something

January 01, 2011, 10:59:36 PM
Reply #314

Fern

Exactly.

Fuck that was poor, no idea where to go from here, Cahill gone for a month.

We'll probably beat Spurs now just to through everything into wack.

If Saha starts again I want Moyes out, 24 games without a goal is unacceptable. No idea why Anichebe or Beckford don't start now.

I'm not even mad, I'm just confused, like I said, no idea what to do now.

ha we are not beating spurs mate, they may very well smash us