October 24, 2019, 11:59:07 AM

Author Topic: Stoke City Vs Everton  (Read 47909 times)

January 01, 2011, 11:29:23 PM
Reply #345

cantoffee

maybe today historicaly not

hibbert cup final springs to mind !

If we're judging "historically" then you have to take the good with the bad. Historically he's a good manager, at the moment I have my doubts.

January 01, 2011, 11:30:45 PM
Reply #346

matty1878

thats it , no more chang it all boils down to the shitty board for what, moyes has. sell to buy policy? great. fuck of kenrwright,woods,elstone your killin this club
row u seat 167 park end

January 01, 2011, 11:30:48 PM
Reply #347

everton-4-ever

Devoid of attackers
Devoid of the cash to buy them
Devoid of a squad big enough to cover for injured , suspended or out of form players
Devoid of the money to offer competitive contracts to players he wants to keep
Devoid of a boardroom  structure that will enable him to improve the squad when we look like we could start to break through the ceiling ... ie after the Cup Final or after our run of games in the second half of last season .

If this continues he won't be sacked ... Kenwright could not afford to sack him .. A job will come along and he'll walk , along with any hope we'll ever get of regaining our status ... He'll be snapped up and there are Chairmen out there who'd think it was their birthday and Christmas to have him .... and they'd give him a proper budget ..... Randy Lerner for starters

he wont win anything anywhere he is his own problem his ego is his downfall
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

January 01, 2011, 11:34:21 PM
Reply #348

cantoffee

he wont win anything anywhere he is his own problem his ego is his downfall

Naive statement. He could very well win things, it would be nice to see what he could do with some money but that will never happen.

Moyes is a problem right now, but many of our problems have been cause by a lack of investment. With proper investment we could've found out years ago that Moyes was incapable of pushing us forward, or that he was. Either way we'd be in a better spot now with a new manager more capable, or with a competent Mr. Moyes.

January 01, 2011, 11:35:02 PM
Reply #349

philly

I think Kenwright should go first - we know he cant do any better than he is currently doing.

With Moyes we can only speculate becuase he's never had a decent budget.

Kenwright out and then Moyes can be judged fairly.
Bily No Pace (07/10/2011): I try an inspire people through my subject lines, the way I look at it is a director's comment for every post I make, just a little insight into my world.

January 01, 2011, 11:36:46 PM
Reply #350

matty1878

well said mate, completely agree
row u seat 167 park end

January 01, 2011, 11:38:53 PM
Reply #351

nomorechang

RIP
What i want to know is what it will take for a kenwright out chant to start? What will it take for a moyes out chant? Which should come first?

If anyone starts a ' Moyes Out 'chant before anything is said to Kenwright then it just goes to show how fucking thick some people who dare to call themselves Everton Fans are ... Has Kenwright done anything positive for our club since Moyes arrived ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 01, 2011, 11:52:30 PM
Reply #352

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I actually agree nomorechang.  However, don,t be surprised when it happens. 

January 01, 2011, 11:57:05 PM
Reply #353

Fern

I think Kenwright should go first - we know he cant do any better than he is currently doing.

With Moyes we can only speculate becuase he's never had a decent budget.

Kenwright out and then Moyes can be judged fairly.

THIS!!! You're clearly a man that has a logocial approach to thought. There are too many people on here looking for what they think is the most obvious solution. Moyeshas acheived at this club and taken us to other heights but now its got to apoint he can no longer sustain any challenge with the investment he has had.

January 02, 2011, 12:01:55 AM
Reply #354

ilikebrunettes

all over twitter and google that he's resigned.

Cant see it... would just be to perfect
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

January 02, 2011, 12:07:32 AM
Reply #355

Tasslehoff

We aint going to get any money, so what's the point in whining. Lets get behind the lads, at the end of the day that's most productive way to have any sort of tangible influence on the game, be the 12th man again.

January 02, 2011, 12:10:03 AM
Reply #356

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not all over my twitter!

January 02, 2011, 12:12:25 AM
Reply #357

BlueWool

I can't think of any better confirmation that he hasn't resigned than it being all over Twitter that he has.

January 02, 2011, 12:13:25 AM
Reply #358

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not that i would blame him.  Anyone would get pissed off knowing we need a striker but also knowing he has no chance of getting one.  I get the strong feeling he has been putting on a brave face with all this contract and transfer shit.  Am actually starting to think lescott was the start of all this.

January 02, 2011, 12:18:59 AM
Reply #359

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not on google either. ILB wtf are you looking at