November 22, 2017, 10:48:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v WBA  (Read 10661 times)

March 07, 2017, 07:45:03 AM
Read 10661 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Stats:

We've beaten these more than they've beaten us. That's all you need to know.

Our cup final...

Yadda yadda yadda.

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 07, 2017, 09:21:23 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

simple, effective, to the point.  Top-notch preview!

We will probably draw these cunts.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 07, 2017, 12:18:36 PM
Reply #2

Ramjam

Robles

Holgate        Williams.    Mori

Coleman Davies Gana Baines

Barkley  Mirallas

Lukaku
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 07, 2017, 12:21:10 PM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
                   Robles

Holgate        Williams.    Mori

Coleman Davies Gana Baines

Barkley  Mirallas

Lukaku

You cant leave Schneiderlin out...
I have to return some videotapes.

March 07, 2017, 12:38:39 PM
Reply #4

TSGun

Don't know why but had to a little research on 'yada yada yada' (sorry Blarg, I think that's the correct spelling).

Yes, there's the Seinfeld episode but more interesting is the connection with the 19th century Scottish 'yatter' or the Norwegian 'Jada Jada'.

Hmmm, there you go.

March 07, 2017, 12:44:38 PM
Reply #5

Bally

Administrator
Don't know why but had to a little research on 'yada yada yada' (sorry Blarg, I think that's the correct spelling).

Yes, there's the Seinfeld episode but more interesting is the connection with the 19th century Scottish 'yatter' or the Norwegian 'Jada Jada'.

Hmmm, there you go.
Hahah weird I thought everyone used yada yada yada
It's the roll I way

March 07, 2017, 03:09:37 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

West Brom are shit and a team we should never worry about.

Game is sold out, pretty straight forward home win.

March 07, 2017, 03:34:45 PM
Reply #7

Lxxx

We'll concede a goal from a free kick or a corner.

We'll win though.

March 07, 2017, 04:05:26 PM
Reply #8

Robioto

If we are up for this we will win. West Brom are going to come to Goodison fighting though, this is probably thier last realistic chance of getting into Europe this season. This will not be easy and we have to be on our game, if we are, we are the better side and we will beat them. If we are not this could be a long game.

March 07, 2017, 04:37:50 PM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Robles
Coleman Williams Mori Baines
Mccarthy Schneiderlin Gueye
Mirallas Barkley
Lukaku

Simply simply lovely

March 07, 2017, 04:42:58 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

Lukaku signs new contract before the game and scores 5

March 07, 2017, 05:17:52 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Hmmm, there you go.

There's a copyright on the way you've spelt it. I don't want to get in trouble. You on the other hand, do.

You're a rebel.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 07, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
Reply #12

smellybum

Robles

Holgate        Williams.    Jags

Coleman Gana Schneiderlin Baines

Barkley  Lookman

Lukaku
Fixed that for you.

March 07, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
Reply #13

wilbur

Pulis will come with the intention of engineering a 0-0 here and we're probably going to need some piece of magic from Barkley or Lukaku to break them down.

The sooner we achieve that, the more open the game will be. Let's just hope the crowd stay patient even if we have to wait until the second half.

It was interesting that for the first time in ages we kicked towards the Gwladys Street in the 1st half against Bournemouth, and we all know how that started (and finished!).

I've never liked us doing that but it won't seem so bad if we score in the first minute.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

March 07, 2017, 10:11:01 PM
Reply #14

bacon sarnie

Hmmm, there you go.

Related to 'yowsa, yowsa, yowsa' methinks.