November 23, 2017, 09:10:57 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 23739 times)

March 27, 2017, 03:25:40 AM
Reply #30

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone seen that tweet of Daniel sturridge with seamus Coleman broken leg for arms?

I try my best not to hate them but I fucking despise the horrible, classless, Clueless, deluded gobshites

I really really really hope we fucking do them

Yep. they disgust me. Every single one of them. fucking do them Everton come on....
I have to return some videotapes.

March 27, 2017, 03:34:44 AM
Reply #31

Bluedylan

Earlier today, I saw one of them say, on a national newspaper site, that blues were glad Heysel happened. Genuinely said it as part of a serious point he was trying to make.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 27, 2017, 03:36:14 AM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Earlier today, I saw one of them say, on a national newspaper site, that blues were glad Heysel happened. Genuinely said it as part of a serious point he was trying to make.
Absolutely fried my brain reading this

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2017, 03:45:34 AM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

Absolutely fried my brain reading this

This is the comment :

Nevertonians enjoyed the Heysel disaster I reckon. More chance to pile on abuse over LFC. The culture IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL was rife at the time. MU had hooliganism issues in the FA cup, Neverton(cough John Barnes cough) and Chelsea and WHU had their racism issues.

And about John Barnes, although we can't be excused for some of the racism associated with us at that time, another blue pointed out that Barnes wrote in his autobiography how there were bananas littered over the pitch when he played at Anfield for Watford, and how a lot of RS fans threatened to burn their season tickets when it was rumoured they were buying him.

Obviously two wrongs don't make a right, but the sheer hypocrisy, even for them, beggars belief.

March 27, 2017, 03:48:31 AM
Reply #34

Bally

Administrator
Anyone seen that tweet of Daniel sturridge with seamus Coleman broken leg for arms?

I try my best not to hate them but I fucking despise the horrible, classless, Clueless, deluded gobshites

The sad thing is mate it was within 20 minutes of it happening that appeared, but it shows the gulf in class between supporters
It's the roll I way

March 27, 2017, 03:49:09 AM
Reply #35

Bally

Administrator
Link please I need to speak to this person
It's the roll I way

March 27, 2017, 03:49:15 AM
Reply #36

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Neverton tho

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2017, 03:50:28 AM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The sad thing is mate it was within 20 minutes of it happening that appeared, but it shows the gulf in class between supporters
It's shocking first, embarrassing second and it shows them up for what they are..... I appreciate it maybe a minority

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2017, 03:50:37 AM
Reply #38

Bally

Administrator
This is the comment :

And about John Barnes, although we can't be excused for some of the racism associated with us at that time, another blue pointed out that Barnes wrote in his autobiography how there were bananas littered over the pitch when he played at Anfield for Watford, and how a lot of RS fans threatened to burn their season tickets when it was rumoured they were buying him.

Obviously two wrongs don't make a right, but the sheer hypocrisy, even for them, beggars belief.
Yeah I was about to say it's funny how they never mention all the bananas lashed at him V Watford at anfield
It's the roll I way

March 27, 2017, 03:52:14 AM
Reply #39

Bluedylan

March 27, 2017, 04:41:58 AM
Reply #40

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

What's that about then? Not on twitter thankfully.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 27, 2017, 04:43:45 AM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not gonna post it but imagine a still of sturridge celebrating but his arms replaced by Colemans broken leg

Hilarious banter apparently

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2017, 04:44:48 AM
Reply #42

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Incase people dont wana see the leg break

I have to return some videotapes.

March 27, 2017, 04:47:34 AM
Reply #43

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Incase people dont wana see the leg break

Now I am really glad I'm not on twitter.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 27, 2017, 04:50:44 AM
Reply #44

Bally

Administrator
Fuck off signing up to reply, he's a trolling cunt, I've reported the post, fucking cheeky cunt, I love the way they dismiss the fact we didn't get the chance to win anything in Europe during that period because of the ban
It's the roll I way