September 25, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 37641 times)

April 02, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
Reply #1050

Toddacelli

6 fucking text messages from people at work who all:

1) Live in Leicester
2) Claim to be massive shite fans
3) Have rs mugs and rs wallpapers on their desktops (the Klopp one is particularly offensive)
4) Have never set foot inside the city of Liverpool even once during their sorry, turd lives

If I'm not sacked this week I'll have won a gold medal for restraint

:headbang:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 02, 2017, 01:30:51 AM
Reply #1051

eyesalwaysblue

Lukaku's a cunt was dreading him going not now, starting to see some similar traits in Koeman than with
Martinez, hope that feelings gone with the rum in the morning....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 02, 2017, 01:55:00 AM
Reply #1052

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What we saw today and in just about every derby he has played in wasn't the footballer Ross Barkley, it was the Evertonian Ross Barkley.

You know how if 99% of our fanbase had the chance to play in a derby that they'd just try and smash a few of their players up, that's his mentality. He should have been sent off in both derbies this season and until he learns to let his ability do the talking, then he has no chance of making a positive impact in these matches.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his performance

April 02, 2017, 02:05:38 AM
Reply #1053

Shogun

Administrator
I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his performance

Yeah, loved his foul 20 seconds in.

Still, I'd rather we'd have won like.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 02, 2017, 02:07:40 AM
Reply #1054

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, loved his foul 20 seconds in.

Still, I'd rather we'd have won like.
He was so pumped up, years ago he'd have been laughing, nowadays it's a miracle he stayed on! And my Facebook is full of hatchet man Barkley no wonder he doesn't get a game for England 😞😞😞
Simply simply lovely

April 02, 2017, 02:30:44 AM
Reply #1055

Cuttyblue

If we had won both 2016/17 Derbies we would now have 56 pts to Lpool's 53.

That's what losing these games is doing to us every season. 12 point swing.

This is what kills me.  I do these quick maths in my head every year after the 2nd derby as well.

The rs are a step up the ladder and right where we want to establish ourselves next: perennial top-4 contenders. Yet if you think yourself a top-4 contender, you aren't unless you can take points away from your competition.

If you compared their XI vs ours at top strength, no injuries, it's a real fair fight.  Yet the rs almost ALWAYS turn up against the top side and we don't.

Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, doesn't matter: How come our players can't get the right mentality to get into these games and win them?

April 02, 2017, 02:38:16 AM
Reply #1056

arteta4spain

This is what kills me.  I do these quick maths in my head every year after the 2nd derby as well.

The rs are a step up the ladder and right where we want to establish ourselves next: perennial top-4 contenders. Yet if you think yourself a top-4 contender, you aren't unless you can take points away from your competition.

If you compared their XI vs ours at top strength, no injuries, it's a real fair fight.  Yet the rs almost ALWAYS turn up against the top side and we don't.

Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, doesn't matter: How come our players can't get the right mentality to get into these games and win them?
I'll get slated for this but we think our teams better than what it is and we think they're worse than they actually are.
We're good don't get me wrong but i honestly think we need winners in our team. Winners have a mentality that breeds through the team and will cause concern for the opposition.
But then look at that lot, they haven't won anything for ages. I don't know, I'm trying to justify why we're so shit against them.
Has the run let the rot set in and it's like ah well we'll get fuck all anyway. If we're in form, we bottle it, if we're shite we don't turn it around. Is this the first Derby in a while that we've scored btw?

April 02, 2017, 02:39:32 AM
Reply #1057

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen the goals again for the first time.

Have to say none of them are great from a defensive point of view.

Players making poor decisions in all of them.

Given our psychological issues there we can't afford those types of mistakes as the early goal is always tough; the second is worse as it's so soon after getting back into the game; and the third kills off any hope.

The psychology is a very tough one.

People moan at Lukaku but why is someone like Gueye making mistakes like he did today or barely getting a foot in all game?

The issues are too widespread to say it must be x, y or z.

April 02, 2017, 02:46:48 AM
Reply #1058

American Evertonian

I don't understand how short sighted some people on here are. Do you not recall we drew Utd, beat and drew Man City, drew Spurs, beat West Brom twice (am only including them because they are the only team close to knicking 7th off of us) and beat Arsenal. We are still yet to play Utd, Arsenal, and Chelsea a second time.

So how do we not show up for big games? If anything we don't show up against the clubs we should be drubbing.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 02, 2017, 02:55:53 AM
Reply #1059

sirblue57

my honest assessment?
Robles. poor positioning but let down by defending that would embarrass schoolboys.
Baines was the only defender to come out with any credit, and even he was poor by his standards.
the midfield were all over the fucking place, only Gana seemed to realise what his role was and did a good job
our forwards seem incapable of working together, and the enigma that is Lukaku frustrates the fuck out of me. yes the service was poor, but what did he do to create space?

IMO , we lack leadership,balls and mental strength. as much as i like Rom if he is not prepared to lead the line , show passion and commitment, then its goodbye and don't let the door hit ya arse.

to many players in this squad did not have the guile and heart to win, and this is were walsh and koeman will earn their money in the summer, rom is NOT irreplaceable, as good as he THINKS he is, he is not at the level of the really top clubs yet, miralliss must be doing something to piss successive managers off, and this means a total overhaul in the summer, maybe 8 or 9 players in.

hope Moshiri is ambitious on the pitch as he seems off.

anyway, i am going to continue to take my ire out on my liver, so thank you blues for once again fucking my weekend.  thank god for booze.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

April 02, 2017, 03:48:42 AM
Reply #1060

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen the goals again for the first time.

Have to say none of them are great from a defensive point of view.

Players making poor decisions in all of them.

Given our psychological issues there we can't afford those types of mistakes as the early goal is always tough; the second is worse as it's so soon after getting back into the game; and the third kills off any hope.

The psychology is a very tough one.

People moan at Lukaku but why is someone like Gueye making mistakes like he did today or barely getting a foot in all game?

The issues are too widespread to say it must be x, y or z.

Very odd isn't it. Feel like it's always like that, out usual top performers just don't look anything like themselves.

Gueye was turned inside out 4 or 5 times. Jags and Williams to be quite honest to me both looked like yer da trying to keep up with a different class of player.

Lukaku hardly had a sniff, Ross Barkley off his head...

I don't know. It's fucking gruesome though and I can't quite get my head around how bad the hoodoo truly is.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 02, 2017, 03:56:24 AM
Reply #1061

Cozzie

Since we last won at anfield, Blackpool have risen from the 4th teir, won at anfield and fallen back to the 4th teir.

April 02, 2017, 04:04:15 AM
Reply #1062

Gash

Global Moderator
Since we last won at anfield, Blackpool have risen from the 4th teir, won at anfield and fallen back to the 4th teir.

I'll still take our record over there's then. :)

April 02, 2017, 04:34:29 AM
Reply #1063

Major Clanger

I don't know. It's fucking gruesome though and I can't quite get my head around how bad the hoodoo truly is.

It's definitely not simple "big game nerves".
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

April 02, 2017, 05:12:03 AM
Reply #1064

kewns23

my honest assessment?
Robles. poor positioning but let down by defending that would embarrass schoolboys.
Baines was the only defender to come out with any credit, and even he was poor by his standards.
the midfield were all over the fucking place, only Gana seemed to realise what his role was and did a good job
our forwards seem incapable of working together, and the enigma that is Lukaku frustrates the fuck out of me. yes the service was poor, but what did he do to create space?

IMO , we lack leadership,balls and mental strength. as much as i like Rom if he is not prepared to lead the line , show passion and commitment, then its goodbye and don't let the door hit ya arse.

to many players in this squad did not have the guile and heart to win, and this is were walsh and koeman will earn their money in the summer, rom is NOT irreplaceable, as good as he THINKS he is, he is not at the level of the really top clubs yet, miralliss must be doing something to piss successive managers off, and this means a total overhaul in the summer, maybe 8 or 9 players in.

hope Moshiri is ambitious on the pitch as he seems off.

anyway, i am going to continue to take my ire out on my liver, so thank you blues for once again fucking my weekend.  thank god for booze.

I disagree with total overhaul and that never works anyway
I say summer 2 CB and 1 gk
Keane & vvd and maybe Pickford
We all no Rooney coming back

I think with a decent defensive behind them would help a lot
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">