December 10, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 41059 times)

March 29, 2017, 11:59:36 PM
Read 41059 times

bluenuck

so Funes Mori is out as well....

Is their any way to get the counsel of Tony Pulis for this game?

I think the good ole 9-1 formation will have to be pulled out for this one.

March 30, 2017, 01:06:02 AM
Reply #1

bluenuck

Which would be possible if we had more than 4 first team defenders left to pick from.

So a 1-9?

April 01, 2017, 09:54:45 PM
Reply #2

bluenuck

Hand on heart, has anyone expected it to be any different?

We know our squad lacks depth, we are missing two vital players, we know we always shit ourselves at Anfield, and rather than playing our own game, we are sucked into this high-tempo thing that we aren't comfortable with.

Any knee-jerk reactions to the result are just that.

It really is this, isn't it? I mean that score line was so easy to predict it wasn't even funny when I finished watching the game.

April 01, 2017, 10:10:52 PM
Reply #3

bluenuck

Missing 5 players who could have all started that game.

We play this game 2 weeks ago and we actually might have shown up. Not saying we do them in but we could have at least gave it a go.

This is probably the least pissed off I've felt in a long time after losing to them.

April 01, 2017, 10:48:39 PM
Reply #4

bluenuck

I know the RS have the Indian Sign over us, but it is worrying how our midfield crumbles against the better sides.

Far from being 'the final piece of the jigsaw', Schneiderlin is just a good piece.

Competition for/upgrades on all of our midfield occupants are needed over the next few seasons, as well as in the GK, CB, and FB positions, if we are to be a perennial top-six side.

We've beaten arsenal and man city. Dominated them actually.

April 01, 2017, 11:32:30 PM
Reply #5

bluenuck

It was strange from the off.

It always is playing there.

For whatever reason.

April 02, 2017, 06:40:38 AM
Reply #6

bluenuck

6 fucking text messages from people at work who all:

1) Live in Leicester
2) Claim to be massive shite fans
3) Have rs mugs and rs wallpapers on their desktops (the Klopp one is particularly offensive)
4) Have never set foot inside the city of Liverpool even once during their sorry, turd lives

If I'm not sacked this week I'll have won a gold medal for restraint

:headbang:

I'm a massive Blue, have been for 20ish years. I've never been to Liverpool... and I have an Everton Mug..... and I live in Vancouver.....