November 21, 2017, 01:22:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 11310 times)

April 12, 2017, 01:40:46 AM
Read 11310 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Had to give up my ticket for this. Apparently I was told months ago it's my mother in law's 70th the same day.  :hmph:

April 12, 2017, 01:45:44 AM
Reply #1

D15TIN

Robles

Holgate Williams Jagielka Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Worries me a little they've not won away but think this will be another 3pts and another 3/4 goals for the blues, cant see them keeping Lukaku/Mirallas/Barkley out, I like that front three - be interesting to see how Keane gets on, wouldnt be surprised if theres already an agreement in place with that one.

April 12, 2017, 01:46:43 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Robles
Schneiderlin
Gueye Davies
Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

I'm going
Nil nil

Simply simply lovely

April 12, 2017, 01:49:49 AM
Reply #3

ally2

Reckon there's a chance Robles could be dropped

April 12, 2017, 01:57:58 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Had to give up my ticket for this. Apparently I was told months ago it's my mother in law's 70th the same day.  :hmph:

Surely you should know her birthday by now without the wife having to tell you... I am sure she said that to you as well, repeatedly for days and days and days.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2017, 01:58:43 AM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
Surely you should know her birthday by now without the wife having to tell you... I am sure she said that to you as well, repeatedly for days and days and days.

Thought it was May to be honest.

April 12, 2017, 01:59:56 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I would play Pennington with Jags again. It's Burnley and Pennington has done nothing to be dropped.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2017, 02:03:36 AM
Reply #7

Macca77

Home win, another goalfest

April 12, 2017, 02:06:55 AM
Reply #8

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Im off to this one with my dad and sister. Hoping for a good win :) think it will be 3-1
I have to return some videotapes.

April 12, 2017, 02:18:24 AM
Reply #9

D15TIN

I would play Pennington with Jags again. It's Burnley and Pennington has done nothing to be dropped.

got better as the game went on like, on Sunday, started the game crap though, would feel a lot more assured with williams and jagielka, dont get why people dislike williams still think hes a good defender, only gotta look at the improvement of the defence this season over the previous few years

April 12, 2017, 02:19:07 AM
Reply #10

Alanvideo

Reckon there's a chance Robles could be dropped
....................routine win for us and hopefully the return of Stek.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 12, 2017, 02:22:10 AM
Reply #11

Fynci

Robles

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Has to be the easiest team to pick this season. Can't see anything other than this line-up.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

April 12, 2017, 02:23:23 AM
Reply #12

D15TIN

....................routine win for us and hopefully the return of Stek.

because Stekelenburg has been brilliant this season hasnt he? ha, made more errors than Robles has definitely - think that we have improved when Robles started this run of games he's had, cant think of Stekelenburgs last game for us, maybe united 1-1 when he ballsd up and Ibrahimovic lobbed him?

April 12, 2017, 02:26:37 AM
Reply #13

Alanvideo

because Stekelenburg has been brilliant this season hasnt he? ha, made more errors than Robles has definitely - think that we have improved when Robles started this run of games he's had, cant think of Stekelenburgs last game for us, maybe united 1-1 when he ballsd up and Ibrahimovic lobbed him?
...............different people have different opinions mate. I will never be convinced by Robles. Stek is far more reliable in my opinion but neither of them are good enough to take us forward.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 12, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
Reply #14

D15TIN

...............different people have different opinions mate. I will never be convinced by Robles. Stek is far more reliable in my opinion but neither of them are good enough to take us forward.
True, im just of the belief that Robles could be a top quality GK, still very young for a gk, and probably improved season on season despite coming in and out of the side