November 25, 2017, 02:42:55 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 11442 times)

April 13, 2017, 03:56:50 PM
Reply #60

Robioto

Nothing less than a win is acceptable here with thier away record and our home record, I think we will win but I think it will be a hard fought narrow win.

April 14, 2017, 01:50:32 AM
Reply #61

KoemansNumberTens

5 nil. Barkley, mirallas and 3 for lukaku. This lot are shite.

April 14, 2017, 10:13:08 PM
Reply #62

Cozzie

5 nil. Barkley, mirallas and 3 for lukaku. This lot are shite.

"Come on Everton, these are shite" has to be one of the most uttered phrases of all time.

April 14, 2017, 10:46:33 PM
Reply #63

Evertonian in NC

It must eat away at the Redshite mouth breathers to see how tidily we put away the mid-table rabble at home...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 14, 2017, 11:35:22 PM
Reply #64

Alanvideo

It must eat away at the Redshite mouth breathers to see how tidily we put away the mid-table rabble at home...
......................I doubt it . We're still an irrelevance to them. They are 9 points ahead , unbeaten against the top 6 , taken 6 points off us this season etc. etc.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 14, 2017, 11:36:55 PM
Reply #65

Lxxx

Not if they finish in the top 4 and we're down in 7th. I doubt they'd give a shit.

April 14, 2017, 11:41:14 PM
Reply #66

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

They arent arsed by us
I have to return some videotapes.

April 15, 2017, 12:50:26 AM
Reply #67

Ross

You've only gone and done it now EiNC!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 15, 2017, 01:12:46 AM
Reply #68

Evertonian in NC

SIGH.  You're all right, of course.  I only wanted to find some small scrap of schadenfreude joy to hang my hat on after this shitty fucking week.  Hey, at least nobody crucified me, right??
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 15, 2017, 01:47:29 AM
Reply #69

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
SIGH.  You're all right, of course.  I only wanted to find some small scrap of schadenfreude joy to hang my hat on after this shitty fucking week.  Hey, at least nobody crucified me, right??

You sound cross mate.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

April 15, 2017, 01:55:14 AM
Reply #70

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You sound cross mate.

Yeah nailed on cross he is.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 15, 2017, 02:08:23 AM
Reply #71

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well, you certainly didn't hang about with that reply.

April 15, 2017, 02:21:56 AM
Reply #72

Macca77

Yeah nailed on cross he is.

Blasphemy on good Friday, madness, I bet your the kind of fella that eats meat today as well, shame on you

April 15, 2017, 03:55:15 AM
Reply #73

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Blasphemy on good Friday, madness, I bet your the kind of fella that eats meat today as well, shame on you

Yep. Roast chicken for dinner.

April 15, 2017, 01:05:40 PM
Reply #74

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah, hot dogs today and he 10 kids over with my 3 for an Easter egg hunt. Was brilliant
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...